December 2010 Moms
Options

Awe Memories...

I just clicked on the December 2011 by mistake and seeing all the post headlines brought back a flood of memories. Totally enjoying the stage we are at now but still a bit of a tug on the heart with all the early stages those girls are going thru. Savor every moment!

Re: Awe Memories...

• Options

omg, I JUST did that, too!

I read a few NT scan posts, one about accidentally being outed & one about "anyone not showing at all?" lol.

I can't believe that was us last year. It seems like a lifetime ago, yet just like yesterday, all at the same time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I want to tell them all to relax and enjoy the ride! I really do miss being pregnant, crazy right.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me, too. I spent the afternoon w/ my BFF this past Friday. She is due this July & her shower is this weekend, so there was lots of PG talk & I got so nostalgic! Talking about the baby kicking keeping her up at night, all the trips to the bathroom, drinking a huge container of water, decorating the nursery, filling up the closet with baby clothes, etc. aaahhhh

• Options
    imagebosha711:

I can't believe that was us last year. It seems like a lifetime ago, yet just like yesterday, all at the same time.

this is how i feel exactly! 

• Options
    imagexxbabycakesxx:
    imagebosha711:

I lurk on there sometimes because I like to reminise about how I felt a year ago.
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member
    imagexxbabycakesxx:
    imagebosha711:

me too!  I was just about this time last year that we all met up for my sister's graduation and I told my family I was pregnant and tried to hide if from my friends (we were all sharing a rental).  They all guessed anyway but let me keep it as my secret til I was ready to share.  Well all except my best friend who approached me on the last night and told me how she couldn't wait to be excited for me when I finally let her officially know.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    imagemrslucid:
    imagexxbabycakesxx:
    imagebosha711:

I lurk on there sometimes because I like to reminise about how I felt a year ago.

Yes, all of this

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"