Parenting after a Loss
Options

He's crawling!

We have been waiting and waiting for him to finally take off..and now he is doing it!! 

He has been scooting and getting up on his hands and feet (yes feet ill have to post a pic) and he also has been rocking back and forth on his hands and knees for weeks too.

We we were at the IL's this past weekend and their cat has one of those fountain water bowls and Brady just took off for it!

YAY!!

But now we really need to baby proof...yikes!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: He's crawling!

• Options
    YAY! We need to babyproof too - our house is NOT safe for a mobile baby yet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missing our sweet Angeline. BFP #1: 7.12.09 / EDD: 3.15.10 / Missed Miscarriage: 8.14.10
    BFP #2: 3.16.10 / EDD: 11.28.12 / Collin Rex born 12.1.10
    TTC#2: May 2012
    BFP #3: 7.5.12 / CP 7.12.12
    BFP #4: 1.28.12 / EDD: 10.11.13
    betas: 10dpo: 91 / 14dpo: 493 / first u/s: 3.4.13
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagesevenonesix:
    YAY! We need to babyproof too - our house is NOT safe for a mobile baby yet!

We have been pretty lucky so far, but now we need to put up the gates, plugs in the sockets and figure out something about our gas fireplace....crap! hahaha 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How fun!!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am dreading this!  We still have to baby proof, too!  It seems like such a PITA.
  • Options

imagewitch_city_wife:
    I am dreading this!  We still have to baby proof, too!  It seems like such a PITA.

yeah it totally is! With DD what I did was one weekend I just followed her around everywhere in the house and baby proofed along the way as she would get into things or pull up on things that werent safe...this time we might just get a cage Wink 

• Options
    Yay!  We're still waiting at our house...
  • Options
    Yay!!!
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"