Pregnant after 35
Options

someone keeps calling my butt. WTheck is this?!

This weekend my DS had a basaeball tournament.  When I was sitting on the bleachers, I kept thinking someone's cell phone was vibrating because I felt it in my butt (well, butt AREA...).  But it wasn't my phone (it was in the car) and nobody else felt it (I asked DH who was sitting on the same bench).  So I shrugged it off as just weird...

Later, in the car, I felt it again.  There's no way this was from a cell phone. This was basically...sorry...something down there vibrating (gosh, that sounds just awful put that way!!).  It continued most of the weekend but seems gone today.  It was just off and on - Mother Nature messing with my brain. 

Anyone else?  Vibrating bottom was never a symptom with my other 2!!

And I am NOT googling this topic - no way, no how!! ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: someone keeps calling my butt. WTheck is this?!

• Options
    I think your butt is getting nervous as the due date approaches:)
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenewbee36:
    I think your butt is getting nervous as the due date approaches:)

I think you might be right!!  :)

It's gone as of today...we'll see if it stays away or comes back!  Doctor appointment next week so worst case I ask then...

• Options

Oh, my goodness!  I'm so sorry, but I was laughing hysterically reading your post.  That just sounds too funny!  I think it is probably just a nerve jumping.  I get that in different places all the time, although never in my butt.  I'm sure there is nothing wrong.

Thanks for the laugh and good luck!  Smile

ChristinaH811 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"