Attachment Parenting
Options

Unexpected AP-ish advice from my dad...

Hey everyone! Long time no type(? lol), but with DH's deployment I've been pretty busy.

I just got back from a month long trip to the states. To my pleasant surprise my dad my really supportive of me still breastfeeding and he kept offering the advice "don't spank her." I hadn't planed on it anyway but it was really nice to her that from my dad who I always considered kind of old school. He really bonded with her and actually cried at the airport when we left, which then made me cry! 

I'm happy we went but I'm glad to be back in my own space and look forward to catching up! =) 

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0

Re: Unexpected AP-ish advice from my dad...

• Options
    QuazelQuazel member
    Glad to see you back!  Where in the States were you?  Your dad must have been so happy to see E.  Sounds like a great trip!
  • Options

We were in San Antonio, TX which was fun but very hot! I'm just not used to it anymore. My MIL actually few down from Oregon for a week so she could see E too. It was nice having all the grandparents together at once.

I'm still shocked at how good Esme was on the flight! (although I'm in no hurry to do that again)

I'm so glad to be back =)

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"