My DH got an email for hotel and tickets to Disney World for 4 nights for a really decent price. The only thing is we'd have to go Aug. 12-16. I'm a teacher and have to go back to work on the 17th of Aug. We'd be driving so that is a 15hr car ride too, there and back. I'm just worried about it being really hot and then stressing about returning to work the day after a 15hr. car ride. Plus my last semester of grad school starts that week too. Would you go or wait until another time? Decisions, decisions, decisions.
The kicker with this is I've been trying to convince DH to go to WDW sometime in the near future and he hasn't been into it (he's never been), but now that he's got this deal he's all for it and is upset with me that I'm almost nixing it due to the timing.