3rd Trimester
Options

thank you random lady at the gym....

....I really was wondering all about the details of all three of your deliveries. It particularly  helped me focus on my workout when decided to tell me that with your third the baby was so big the doctor had to take her hands and stretch your lady parts. The demo that you gave with your hands was a great visual aid--so thanks a lot!!

Yep, this really happened. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: thank you random lady at the gym....

• Options
    people are soooo annoying. I swear if one more person tells me to get a lactation consultant....geez, cause none of my baby books recommend this 
  • Options

Wow, not sure how I ended up back on 3rd trimester board, but you poor thing.  My SIL was a stupid whore who wanted to keep telling me about delivery details, I can't imagine having to hear it from strangers.  Good luck and know that whatever happens it will be tolerable.  Oh, and so worth it in the end!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hahahahhaha wow! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Woooooow...  Some people's children.
  • Options

Over sharing seems to the norm...

Amazing what people feel comfortable telling a complete stranger. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
  • Options

HA! That is hilarious! People say the most off the wall things sometimes.

An asian lady in the locker room at the gym asked me last week, "You have 9 lb baby?"

I said, "I don't think so."

She said, "Wow, you so big!"

I said, "Um, thanks." And I walked away to leave that let little awkward moment linger.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • Options

Ah, lovely, I am sure the hand gestures to illustrate were very enlightening.

I was at a friend's wedding out of town this weekend and the hotel desk clerk felt the need to tell me about her experience birthing a 13lb girl and then a 10lb boy a few years later.....and then decided to tell me exactly how she did this (explaining how her epidural did not work properly, etc, etc)

Thanks lady, scare the hell out of the FTM, you are awesome.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"