New Jersey Babies
Options

Has any one gone to RMA NJ

What can you tell me about it?  I'm thinking about switching.

I got Shore IVF now and did with #1.   I got pg with number 1 with med and TI but,t hat's not working this time and we just did first IUI that ended in BFN.    

10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....

Re: Has any one gone to RMA NJ

• Options
    I did!  Loved it.  They just released me to my reg ob.  I actually got pg before IUI...so I never used them.  They did, however, monitor me very closely.  I had four US before leaving.  It was an overall good experience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did..the results are the three kids in my siggy! Everyone there is wonderful. If you post on NJ Nest you will get more feedback!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going there right now!!  It's a HUGE practice and you see different docs a lot but I like them ALL and they definitely know what they are doing and when i wanted to meet with my doc and discuss, she was OVERLY attentive and gave me all the time i needed....any other q's let me know!!
  • Options
    Yup--my Gabriel was conceived there.  Medicated IUI three tries with success on the last attempt. Was already ordering medicine for an IVF cycle when IUI worked!  Saw many docs but liked them all.  They are pretty aggressive and it is a HUGE practice so not much personal interaction with doctors, though they are always available when needed.  My nurse was my lifeline and i LOVED her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"