Childless not by choice
Options

Soooo.....

Where are all the people that requested the board?
Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: Soooo.....

• Options
    I had nothing to do with requesting it, but I guess I am "here" or whatever.
    "Ainsi sera, groigne qui groinge"
  • Options
    imageBitterWretchedWoman:
    I had nothing to do with requesting it, but I guess I am "here" or whatever.
    Ditto. I lurk. I'm here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sort of funny that the only three "special members" (really must give a shout out to tulip for that one, I'm enjoying the piss out of it) posting had absolutely nothing to do with requesting the board.

oh M- don't be surprised if you find a box containing peanut butter, jelly, and bread on your doorstep some day in the future.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    *twiddles thumbs* Do do dooooo
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    Sort of funny that the only three "special members" (really must give a shout out to tulip for that one, I'm enjoying the piss out of it) posting had absolutely nothing to do with requesting the board.

oh M- don't be surprised if you find a box containing peanut butter, jelly, and bread on your doorstep some day in the future.
    Omygosh. I've done wrong. I know. If only I could say those aren't readily qvailable here. But, alas, they are everywhere! It is my fault. (and probably my momma's-jajaja) that I've never tried them...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"