April 2011 Moms
Options

SwaddlePod ?

Bought one to try and the little booger has ALREADY figured out how to get his arms out!  Is there a trick I don't know, or is he just too damn smart! LOL.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SwaddlePod ?

• Options
    Someone was talking about this the other day. They said that they zip it half way until LO falls asleep then zip it the rest of the way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagecpb79:
    Someone was talking about this the other day. They said that they zip it half way until LO falls asleep then zip it the rest of the way.

Thanks!  and totally random, but my mom adopted a baby in February and his name is Colton James also =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecpb79:

This is what I do. I zip her up halfway, feed her, put her down, play on the Bump for about 10 mins, and when I go back she's sleeping, so I zip her up all the way. I've been doing this for a week now, and LO sleeps 4 hours, wakes up to eat and sleeps another 4 hours. It's heavenly.

• Options
    vilarovilaro member

Pull at the bottom of the pod so the extra material is at the bottom instead of the top by their neck. Otherwise, if there's too much material by their neck, they can wiggle their little hands up there.

But even if they do wiggle their hands up there, it's fine - I mean they can't get their arms out and the point of the swaddle is to prevent the startle reflex from waking them, and it achieves that even with hands up. GL!

TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Options
    imagelhicks13:

imagecpb79:

Thanks!  and totally random, but my mom adopted a baby in February and his name is Colton James also =)

Aw! She has great taste! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"