Oregon Babies
Options

Share your favorite park!

Ours is Camp Rivendale in Beaverton/Aloha.  They have TONS of running room and the playground equipment seems to be more geared towards toddlers.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Share your favorite park!

• Options

imageAngelcake:
    Ours is Camp Rivendale in Beaverton/Aloha.  They have TONS of running room and the playground equipment seems to be more geared towards toddlers.

Oh, also Washington Park... although we haven't been there with LO yet.  But, it is a really cool park! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    joleinejoleine member
    We like Metzger park.  It's right by our house and has a play structure for little ones and cool swings!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it's a tough call. we're loving all of our Tualatin parks. I guess i'd call it for Ibach park though. a huge play area, lots of sand, soft surface, and various cool age appropriate structures for a 2 year old.
  • Options
    I love taking my furry boys to the dog park in Hillsboro by the stadium, I can't remember the name right now...
  • Options
    Shute Park in Hillsboro it has a big field and a playground that is good for toddlers close to the one for older kids. Shute park also has a hidden set of swings in the trees a little bit and not many people see them, so while lots of people are waiting forever for the popular swings we just sneak over there. Oh, and it is right next to the library so it is good to get their energy out before going to the library.
  • Options
    I grew up going to Shute Park and the Rose Garden, (arena with big grassy field for us to play in, plus the park down the road a ways) There are soooo many good parks in Portland!! Love Washington Park also!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"