March 2011 Moms
Options

I'm on my knees..

IDK if I ever posted about this board about this or not.  Last Wednesday there were some bad storms in our area, and they caused a bad car accident involving a 3 month old girl.  Her car seat came detached from its base and she suffered massive head trauma similar to shaken baby syndrome.  The last week her mom and famliy have been posting a journal on facebook and it has touched the hearts of sooo many people!  I haven't been able to stop thinking about it!  They put her in an induced coma because of the head trauma, but were slowly starting to stop the coma meds to see if she had any brain activity.  3 days ago, they were basically told that she is probably brain dead.  I have been on my knees every night praying for her!  Well I guess the prayers are starting to work! Yesterday she started to pull away her hand when it was pinched, and she started showing a gag reflex.  This morning she started reacting to light and touch.  I really believe that there is a miracle in progress right now.   If anyone has any spare prayers, pray that baby Aria continues progress!  I really am amazed right now! I couldn't even imagine going through what that family must be going through.  Having daughters the same age as her, it makes my heart sink down to my toes. I have been giving my girls extra hugs and kisses!  I don't think I'll let go today!...
Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
Lilypie - (mtvk)
Lilypie - (WdLV)

Re: I'm on my knees..

• Options
    I'll be on my knees too! I can't imagine what that family must be going through.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"