Rhode Island Babies

Acupuncture

Hi everyone. I have a beautiful, healthy 2 year old son.  Since his birth we have had 2 miscarriages and have had trouble conceiving.  I would really like to try acupuncture to prevent future miscarriages and help with fertility.  Has anyone had good luck with an acupuncturist south of Boston?  Even Providence area?  

thanks so much!   

Re: Acupuncture

• I went to the center for preventative medicine.  If you've got the money try it out, def not cheap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!

Providence Community Acupuncture is right next door to the Providence Children's Museum.  (Their Big Green Dragon Nori, looks down into the PCA parking lot!)  https://www.providencecommunityacupuncture.net/

They offer acupuncture to EVERYONE on a sliding scale of $15.00 to $35.00 you choose what you can afford to pay.  See my sig line... I have had AMAZING results with them.  2x weekly acupuncture and herbs.  If you want to hear more about more story, I'm happy to share.  But I had PCOS and NEVER got a period on my own unless birth control pills or progesterone were involved. 

The staff there is phenomenal!  It's a wonderful, wonderful AFFORDABLE PLACE!

Please tell them I sent you over!  :-)

I'm hoping to one day be a SMBC. Working on PCOS w/diet, exercise, yoga, acupuncture & herbs. Got my first "normal" ultrasound 9-2010 for the first time in over 10 years! It's working! Went Gluten Free 9/2010 and ovulated for the first time on 4-21-2011 - 26 months of hard work has paid off! ...
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, not sure where you are located, but if you're in MA -- there are several Community Acupuncture Clinics there.  To find a clinic check out the Community Acpuncture Network :  https://www.communityacupuncturenetwork.org/clinics
    I'm hoping to one day be a SMBC. Working on PCOS w/diet, exercise, yoga, acupuncture & herbs. Got my first "normal" ultrasound 9-2010 for the first time in over 10 years! It's working! Went Gluten Free 9/2010 and ovulated for the first time on 4-21-2011 - 26 months of hard work has paid off! ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"