April 2011 Moms
Options

I'm so stinky!

I forgot this happened after both my previous babies, but I reek!  Even though I shower every day, my BO is out of control.  I think it's some kind of weird hormonal thing that happens to me PP and it takes a few weeks to settle down.  No amount of soap or deodorant seems to help and it's really embarrassing.  I seriously hope no one else is having this lovely gem of a PP side-effect.
imageimageimage

Re: I'm so stinky!

• Options
    Same thing here! I have horrible BO, and it is really embarrassing. I swear I shower every day and wear deodorant!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    I did with my second DD, so far lucky this time.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Psh, my problem is actually finding time to take a shower!
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    imagebiblionerd:
    Psh, my problem is actually finding time to take a shower!
    LOL, right? But seriously, I thought I was alone in this stinky matter. It's horribly embarrassing. It's finally starting to get better but for real, this was in no pregnancy book I read. I was not prepared and felt like a freak of nature - so happy, but so sorry I'm not alone.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• Options

I'm glad you posted this because I thought my deodorant was just not powerful enough. Embarrassed

It's getting better, I too am now only mildly offensive but honestly I've offended myself with the stank. Gross. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageNanna:
    I forgot this happened after both my previous babies, but I reek!  Even though I shower every day, my BO is out of control.  I think it's some kind of weird hormonal thing that happens to me PP and it takes a few weeks to settle down.  No amount of soap or deodorant seems to help and it's really embarrassing.  I seriously hope no one else is having this lovely gem of a PP side-effect.

Interesting! I feel like I've been pretty smelly since having LO too, but I didn't consider that it could be due to the hormones or something. I shower regularly, but I still smell funky later in the day, even though I don't do much of anything in the way of strenuous activity. Lol. Good to know!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

OMG. I totally thought I just smelled from getting spit up on and having a sweaty baby on me all the time. I trashed my organic deodorant and went out and bought normal stuff. I'm glad to know I'm not imagining it.

(This might be mean, but I'm guessing we all smell better than a hippie girl with dreadlocks I walked by at our Farmer's Market today.)

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Options
    NannaNanna member

Can I just say that it makes me feel SO much better to know I'm not the only smelly chick?  Thanks for commiserating!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure my poor baby is burning his nostril hairs every time I nurse him. It's starting to settle down. I was cold and never sweaty while pregnant (totally backward for me)...I should've known it was too good to last.
  • Options
    ahhh I was going to post about this today wondering if anyone else was experiencing this! ha, so glad to know I am not alone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"