TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Childfree board

I saw on another board that someone was questioning the need for the new board and also TTCAL+6.  They even went so far as to make up names for potential new boards ( Success after childfree not by choice, etc).  I won't be posting on Childfree because I'm not but I  see the need and I'm glad they added it. I don't understand why people care enough to question it.  If you think it is silly, don' t lurk there.  I personlly see no need for Connect with Pampers but obviously some people like it.

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

Re: Childfree board

• What a bunch of douches to sit around talking about something like that. I'm grateful that board is there, as I may be on it in a year or so.
    BFP #1: 5/3/10 Natural MC: 5/11/10 BFP #2: 3/24/11 C/p: 3/29/11 BFP #3: 5/17/11 C/P: 5/20/11 BFP #4: 11/13/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic ~*~Congrats to my TTCAL buddies toshbosh233 & clairenmonique, EDDs 4/2011; bekahjen, EDD 5/2011; MCH77, EDD 7/2011; HokieMomma, EDD 8/2011; shanna82, EDD 9/2011; Rachel4127, EDD 10/2011~*~
  • It must be nice to not have a need for that board!  What is wrong with people!?  I am so glad they added it, as I may also be there one day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  •     
  • I will throatpunch the a$$hat who said that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards