August 2011 Moms
Options

Baby Bottle ID bands...

Hi, all!

I saw someone who had these plasticy things to put around bottles (almost like those Lance Armstrong Bracelets... That material)... Anyway, I was wondering where online I could order stuff like that?  Once baby goes to Daycare, I'll need to ID all of his/her stuff!  Does anyone know what I mean?  I don't know what to call them so I'm not sure how to look it up...

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: Baby Bottle ID bands...

• Options

The bands I have seen in BRU where you write their name and boil I think.

I have labels from MabelsLabels  and love them.  They have all sorts of labels for daycare and bottles, clothing, shoes, bags, etc. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

I got mine at inchbug.com.  Very cute and durable.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKellyMarie61904:

I got mine at inchbug.com.  Very cute and durable.

We used this brand at the daycare where I used to work.
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Options
    As an infant teacher, I have seen Inchbugs (these are like the Livestrong bands) and MabelsLabels (more like stickers but stay on in the wash).  I think either would be a good option, but so it plain ol masking tape.  It will stay on through a few washes in the dishwasher and it cheaper . . .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Agree with quizzle. I used to work at a daycare. The inchbug things work, for the name. However, most parents still ended up having to use masking tape b/c the state required for them to list what were in the contents of the bottle (form.  or  b/m), the quantity, and the date. 
  • Options

inchbug.com

I got these for my 1st DD and they're still going strong.  I'll be ordering them again.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Options

We also used the inchbug labels for DS.  We didn't have to label what was in the bottle, so I just had to put his initials on the cap with a sharpie.  They were great. 

I put them on all his sippy cups for when we take them places with us now.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member
    Just took a look at inchbug.com . They have such cute stuff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies.  That's exactly what I was looking for.  :) 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"