Parenting
Options

carseat/booster seat help

we need to get another car seat or booster seat for dd who will be 4 in June because for a few days per week she will be going to a baby sitter who may take her on field trips and we want her to have one in case of emergency anyways.  What seat would you recommend or are you happy with for your 4yr old?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: carseat/booster seat help

• Options

We have ds (almost 4.5, 45.5 inches and 44 lbs) in an Evenflo Maestro. It has LATCH to 48 lbs, harnesses to 50 lbs and has an 18" seated harness height. Then it's a belt positioner to 100 lbs.

He can sleep in it well without falling over.

It was $80.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Options
    We have the Graco Nautilus for DD2, who is 5.  Love it.  She is still in the 5pt harness in there.
    SAHM to 2 boys (3 & 16 yrs) & 2 girls (5 & 8 yrs)

Our Angel Boy- m/c in 2007 @ 9wks due to Trisomy 17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are happy with the Britax Frontier 85.
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I really like our Graco Nautilus, but I'd want something lighter if it were a seat that would be a moved a lot. I like our Graco Turbobooster as our second seat for moving into grandparents' cars, field trips, etc.  (But I wouldn't have used it much before 5 years old.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"