Eco-Friendly Family
Options

some good news (bf related)

i asked the nurse to double check with the LC about the antibiotics, and i don't have to keep dumping. 

if they have to do another ct scan i'll have to dump again, but i can keep whatever i pump tonight at least.

Re: some good news (bf related)

• Options
    That is certainly a bright spot!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great!  So did they admit you? Do they have a plan?  I hope you're holding up... we're praying!
  • Options
    That is AWESOME news.  And it was probably faster than me checking, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSassy_Cassie:
    That's great!  So did they admit you? Do they have a plan?  I hope you're holding up... we're praying!

i'm admitted.  the plan right now is to run the antibiotics and recheck me in the morning.  i think i've confused everyone b/c they can see the abscess on the ct scan, but my blood work is coming back as normal and not showing an infection.  i think right now they're just watching to make sure the perforation isn't any larger.  everything i've found says minor ones can usually be repaired without surgery, so that seems good. 

i'm holding up with a few minor crying bouts, i really miss my babies.  the thing that's getting to me is that this issues is apparently unrelated to the growth they found, so i still won't know the results of that biopsy for awhile and there's still a chance it's cancerous.

• Options
    Well hooray for at least a bright spot for you this evening! Continued T&Ps coming
  • Options
    Continued T&P's Joes!  ((hugs))
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    Hurray for little bits of good news, and I will continue to hope for the best for you.
  • Options
    thinking of you. I can't imagine being away from the kids, but hopefully it won't be much longer. Get some rest (yeah, right!).
  • Options
    Yay for that. I hope you're holding up okay. Thinking of you and lots of prayers.
  • Options
    I'm so glad!  That will certainly make things a lot easier for you all.
  • Options
    Happy to hear about the pumping - hope you have more good news soon! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"