Special Needs
Options

XP: Medical Alert bracelets?

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post! My oldest daughter Ava, has food allergies and I am looking for a medical alert bracelet. 

Anyone have a company or seller they can recommend? With Kindergarten and all her summer activities where we won't be present I'd like to get one for Ava. Thanks! 

{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}

Re: XP: Medical Alert bracelets?

• Options

Well probably the best option is medic alert. You can go to their website and do the registration there. They'll keep your daughters medical file on hand and it's probably the best solution for a child with food allergies, especially if they are life threatening.

Getting just a bracelet from ebay (and they do have them if you search child ID bracelets) is a good option but if you are dealing with severe food allergies I'd register her with medic alert so that an emergency provider can call and get her medical history if the worst case scenario were to happen.

HTH.

• Options
    My son wears a necklace that the hospital ordered for us... but I thought about getting something like this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dd is in kinder and we use Allerbling because they are just about indestructible.  I also love that they come in 2 sizes and can feature more than one allergy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"