May 2011 Moms
Options

AW: I made baby headbands!

So I bought a few from an etsy shop and I just received them yesterday. They are really adorable but I looked at them and thought, huh, why did I pay money for these when I could have made them in 5 minutes! I went to the craft store and bought a couple materials and voila! The big flowers will just be for photo props. 

Sorry for the terrible pic, it's from the phone.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: I made baby headbands!

• Options
    Cute!  Yeah, they are really easy to make!  Now, if DD would only wear them... Huh?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm lazy.  You can send me a lime green one if you want to! lol!
  • Options

imageAngel0423:

They only took about an hour to make! But sure, lime green coming your way, DH hates that color, lol. 

• Options
    imagedahansen85:

imageAngel0423:

They only took about an hour to make! But sure, lime green coming your way, DH hates that color, lol. 

Lol if you are serious I'll pm you my address, and I'll pay you for your supplies!!!  Baby is wearing this home (whenever that may be! lol!)

https://www.carters.com/null/Girly-Print-Character-Creeper/664454669536,default,pd.html?start=1&navid=carters-search

looks yellow in the pic, but it's lime green!

• Options
    MrsD1MrsD1 member

Pretty! I like the lace ones.

I made a bunch of headbands, too. They are so easy and fun to make.

• Options
    They are really cute! I went to the craft store and bought the flowers but they did not have elastic ribbons to make the headband. There was only plain white elastic. So I think I am gonna go to one of those cheap baby stores and see if I can find plain headbands to attach the flowers to. Where did you find the ribbon to make them? 
  • Options

imageAniegbuna:
    They are really cute! I went to the craft store and bought the flowers but they did not have elastic ribbons to make the headband. There was only plain white elastic. So I think I am gonna go to one of those cheap baby stores and see if I can find plain headbands to attach the flowers to. Where did you find the ribbon to make them? 

I went to a locally owned craft store and they had a few different types of elastic lace and ribbon to choose from near their fabric section. I ended up getting the flowers at walmart and I had a few in my scrapbooking supplies. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"