Infertility Veterans
Options

**Ginger71**

Just wanted to wish you the best possible visit to see "the baby" today. I hope your SIL can keep her braggy self-centeredness to a minimum. (((HUGS))) from me.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Ginger71**

• Options
    Hugs and GL G....butting out now :)
  • Options

LOL! I heart you girls for thinking of me Smile It went fine. I was really good with the baby and even taught them a thing or 2. They couldn't believe how I could get him to stop fussing..... Dh was impressed with my baby skills and he said I am born to be a mother. He said that he will do anything to make it happen.

I actually had a good talk with BIL's wife about our IF while the boys did some work. She seemed interested in what we went through...she asked a lot of questions but asked permission 1st. I also set the record straight with DH's blessing...it seems MIL gave everyone the impresssion it was all my fault. I told her how Dh's parents never got the surgery he needed when he was 13 so he is IF. She is having her own issues with them and she was floored when I told her. She also told me that BIL would like to reach out to DH but he knows he is sensitive.

Anyway, we will never be "friends" becasue we are so different. She is pretty self centered and likes to brag a lot...I was raised not to be like that. I can tolerate her for my Dh's sake ,though.

Thanks for the support. I <3 you girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"