Pregnant after a Loss
Options

AW: NT scan this morning (PIP)

Hey ladies.  So, everything went great at my NT scan appointment this morning.  Nasal bone was present and the neck fold meaursement was 1.7 mm.  They gave me a less than 1 in 10,000 chance of Down's or Trisomy 18/13.  The tech said "you can't get any better than that!"  Baby was moving all around.  We also got to hear the heartbeat-nice and strong at 163bpm.  The only thing I was confused about was what the baby is measuring.  On the results printout, it says G/A 13w0d which goes along with the measurement from my first u/s back in March.  On the u/s pics, it says 12w2d which matches up with my LMP.  All I know is that she said baby is measuring right on track so that's all that matters.  Here are some pics.  I love the second one-LO is all streched out!!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: NT scan this morning (PIP)

• Options
    Yay for good news! Congrats!
  • Options
    Great pics!!  Congrats on a good scan.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Woot, woot!  I have been looking forward to this update all morning! =)  I am so happy that you had a great experience today, and I am really loving the pics that you have shared.  (((happy hugs)))

What are you going to do to celebrate this weekend? =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • Options
    YAY for a great scan!
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    imageHadleyS:

Woot, woot!  I have been looking forward to this update all morning! =)  I am so happy that you had a great experience today, and I am really loving the pics that you have shared.  (((happy hugs)))

Thanks buddy!  DH and I are so relieved and excited.  This pregnancy is finally feeling real to me!  I just went to lunch with my BFF (who is also pregnant) to share the good news and show off my u/s pics.  I am having dinner with some of my friends tonight since DH is away in Atlantic City for a bachelor party until tomorrow night.  Then, tomorrow night I am having some of my other friends over for dinner and to finally show them my new kitchen.  Busy weekend but plenty of time to celebrate and show everyone my pics. 

When is your next app?

• Options
    Yayyy!!!! so exciting.  I was so relieved at seeing LO move around during NT scan. 
    BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecflocco:
    imageHadleyS:

Thanks buddy!  DH and I are so relieved and excited.  This pregnancy is finally feeling real to me!  I just went to lunch with my BFF (who is also pregnant) to share the good news and show off my u/s pics.  I am having dinner with some of my friends tonight since DH is away in Atlantic City for a bachelor party until tomorrow night.  Then, tomorrow night I am having some of my other friends over for dinner and to finally show them my new kitchen.  Busy weekend but plenty of time to celebrate and show everyone my pics. 

When is your next app?

Sounds like a very nice (and busy) weekend!  I am not sure if I ever got to see your kitchen pics!

My next appt is May 23rd, but I think it will be boring, just a visit with my OB who always is running late.  I would really like to know when the anatomy scan will be scheduled, but I guess I won't find out until after this appointment.  They only schedule one appt at at time, which I suppose makes sense.  If I were a betting woman, I would say that my anatomy scan will be on June 13..I will be nearly 19 weeks then and that is my last week in Boston anyway, so it better happen sometime that week!

What about you?  When is your next appt? =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • Options
    imageHadleyS:
    imagecflocco:
    imageHadleyS:

When is your next app?

Sounds like a very nice (and busy) weekend!  I am not sure if I ever got to see your kitchen pics!

My next appt is May 23rd, but I think it will be boring, just a visit with my OB who always is running late.  I would really like to know when the anatomy scan will be scheduled, but I guess I won't find out until after this appointment.  They only schedule one appt at at time, which I suppose makes sense.  If I were a betting woman, I would say that my anatomy scan will be on June 13..I will be nearly 19 weeks then and that is my last week in Boston anyway, so it better happen sometime that week!

Are you getting a NT scan done?  My next appointment is May 19th which is just my monthly appointment-not sure exactly what is done besides an exam, piac, and b/w.  I have my anatomy scan on June 15th-so excited! 

• Options
    Yay! Congrats on a great scan!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1: 3/19/10 Loss: 7/9/10
    BFP 2: 12/28/10
    My Blog: Losing Sylvia
  • Options
    YAY!!  Hello LO!!! :)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Missed M/C discoverd at 10w5d measuring 6w6d on 12/3/10 said goodbye 12/12/10 EDD 6/26/11 "this too shall pass"

DS Born 9/29/2005 via c-section (breech)
    BFP #3 3/7/11 - EDD 11/17/11
    Betas: @14dpo-182 @18dpo-854!! @21dpo-3124!!!
    3-27-11 150 BPM!!!!
    He's a BOY!!!! Kieran Thomas

• Options
    Yay! I have been impatiently waiting all day! I came on a few times to check and then I started to get nervous. So glad to hear it went well. I'm still so excited we have our anatomy scans on the same day! I go back to my OB on the 10th, and then back to MFM for another blood test sometime mid May. Yay for awesome milestones and celebrations! I'm making DH take me out to dinner tonight.
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Options
  • Options
    imagecflocco:
    imageHadleyS:
    imagecflocco:
    imageHadleyS:

When is your next app?

Are you getting a NT scan done?  My next appointment is May 19th which is just my monthly appointment-not sure exactly what is done besides an exam, piac, and b/w.  I have my anatomy scan on June 15th-so excited! 

The scan we had on Monday was essentially an NT scan, everything was looking good.  My doctor really was suggesting we do sequential screening, so that's what we chose.  It's the same thing, only they take blood work twice (once the same day as the NT scan and once 4 weeks later).  So we don't get any true results for another month, but things are looking good from the scan.

You and I are pretty much in sync with our appts. =)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats on a great scan and a great looking LO!
  • Options
    That is such wonderful news.  Congrats.
  • Options
    cmumamacmumama member
    yay!!  Great news!  Glad all is looking well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"