Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Help: OB/GYN Recommendation needed

Looking for a rec that would have rights at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen.  I know there isn't many as it is a pretty small hospital.  Any ideas? 

Re: Help: OB/GYN Recommendation needed

• My son was delivered by Dr. Lawrence Pierce at Allen Presby. I was under the care of Aliza Ckaiban, CNM, who also has rights at Allen Presby, when my son was born via emergency c-section (at 30 weeks due to pre-e) Dr. Pierce became our dr. We love Dr. Pierce, he is honest and straight to the point. I needed a medical provider who would look out for mine and my son's best interest not what was convenient for the dr and I found that with Aliza and Dr. Pierce. I have heard the other OBGYNs are good and I know there was another one in with us during my c-section but I don't remember who.

We switched to Aliza and Dr. Pierce's practice at 25 weeks because I felt my previous OBGYN wasn't listening to what I wanted from my birth experience. Within a week I started to show signs of pre-e. I was put on hospital bed rest at 29 weeks and delivered at 30. I saw them both everyday we were on bed rest and even when I was back in the hospital the following week due to bp not coming down. They both made it a point to answer questions we had and allowed me to be involved with decisions regarding my pregnancy, even on strict bed rest. We interviewed many dr before choosing one, we were impressed that they both took a good amount of time to talk to us about what we wanted and expected. Best of luck finding one you like! =)

Mom to former 30 weeker born early to Pre-E. Now happy, health and growing at home!
  • Dr. Halderman.  I believe she delivers at Allen Presby.  Absolutely love her.  I'm new to the practice, my old OB wanted to perform a hysterectomy so I came to Dr. Halderman for a second opinion.  I am glad I did!

https://adriatica-wh.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • 2dogmom2dogmom member

Dr. Katrina Walsh in Plano is amazing!

972-519-1900

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr.William Weise, Dr.Ceaser Reyes, and Dr.Chan(female) All deliver at Presby Allen...Dr.Reyes and Chan have a clinic togather in mckinney Called Comperhensive OBGYN,, Dr, Weise has his own office in allen....Dr.Weise Delivered me and my two other kids....Dr.Reyes will be delivering this baby...I love Presby Allens NICU!! They were amazing with my daughter born at 36 weeks
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers babies
  • Dr. Ralph Joseph in McKinney. He delivered my LO at Texas Health Allen. My DH and I really like him. He stopped by and saw us in the hospital when he was there for other patients. I really expected him to just show up and catch the baby, so we were really blown away by the one on one care we got from him. Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"