Cincinnati Babies
Options

Intersting poll from 6-9 board (re:peeing in shower)

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/52597235.aspx

I guess I am surprised that so many people pee in the shower.  I'm not judging because I really don't care....but I can honestly say I never do it, never even thought about it. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Intersting poll from 6-9 board (re:peeing in shower)

• Options
    I have definitely peed in the shower, but it's not like I would do so after I've washed. Does that make me more or less trashy? HA!
  • Options

imageTtimes3:
    I have definitely peed in the shower, but it's not like I would do so after I've washed. Does that make me more or less trashy? HA!

Definatly more trashy..kidding of course.

Like I said, I never even thought about it.  Shall I give it a whirl tomorrow morning?  Am I missing something great?  Boys can pee standing up....why not me!?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs.Cooley2bee:

imageTtimes3:

Definatly more trashy..kidding of course.

Like I said, I never even thought about it.  Shall I give it a whirl tomorrow morning?  Am I missing something great?  Boys can pee standing up....why not me!?

Yes 

It's very freeing! I'd rather pee in the shower than burn my bra.

• Options

Wait, hold the phone.

"I pee while I shower, it's orgasmic."

"I hold on purpose until I get in the shower"

"It's the only time I get to experience peeing while standing up."

Are these chicks for real?  Sometimes I think people say stuff just to make people scratch their heads.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    imagesistrkate:

Wait, hold the phone.

Are these chicks for real?  Sometimes I think people say stuff just to make people scratch their heads.

I didn't even open the link, but those responses are pretty funny! I mean, it's nothing special, and it's not like I go out of my way to pee in the shower. Sometimes, I just forget I have to go until I'm in there (yes, I'm a complete moron like that), then I'm not going to jump out (all wet and with shampoo in my hair) just to sit on the toilet. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Options
    imageTtimes3:
    imagesistrkate:

Wait, hold the phone.

I didn't even open the link, but those responses are pretty funny! I mean, it's nothing special, and it's not like I go out of my way to pee in the shower. Sometimes, I just forget I have to go until I'm in there (yes, I'm a complete moron like that), then I'm not going to jump out (all wet and with shampoo in my hair) just to sit on the toilet. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

The Tube Top is wise.  ITA! 

• Options
    So funny! I remember having a similar discussion with some of my friends once. I agree with TTT, I don't make it my mission to pee in the shower, but if I have to go while I'm in there, oh well.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"