Baby Showers
Options

Hostess gift times 4

My 4 SILs are throwing me a baby shower and they are all very different but I would like to get them all the same gift.  Does anyone have any generic but good ideas in the 50 dollar range?  This might be vague but thanks for any help.

Re: Hostess gift times 4

• Options
    Pedicures or flowers delivered.
  • Options
    pedicures/flowers/facials/wine
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to the coach outlet and got everyone cute wristlets.  I used the 30% off coupon they gave me at the door.  So each wristlet was only $26 and they had some cute ones on clearance 50% off which would have been about $17.00.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Another vote for pedicures...with summer coming up its perfect. You could even get them a cute pair of flip flops to go with it.
  • Options

imagejj_sbride:
    Another vote for pedicures...with summer coming up its perfect. You could even get them a cute pair of flip flops to go with it.

I like the pedi/flip-flop combo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageKara03:
    I went to the coach outlet and got everyone cute wristlets.  I used the 30% off coupon they gave me at the door.  So each wristlet was only $26 and they had some cute ones on clearance 50% off which would have been about $17.00.

I once got a Coach wristlet as a bridesmaid's gift. I absolutely loved it! That said, I've used it maybe twice... so I'd make sure you think your hostesses would actually use it. (although even though I don't, I still thought it was a lovely gift!) 

• Options
    the coach wristlets are a good idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"