Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Is it dog shedding season? English Bulldog in particular?

I know this sounds silly but my dog is shedding like crazy! This is his first spring out of young puppy-hood and I am debating if he's having an allergy which he is prone to or if it's just that time of year? I guess I should add it is 90 degrees here so I'm assuming he's losing his winter coat?? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it dog shedding season? English Bulldog in particular?

• He's losing his winter coat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My dog (an English Bulldog) always looses quite a bit this time of year. 

ETA: I think we need PIP's of the puppy!

• Loading the player...
  • Second the PIP notion and ditto the others that he's losing his winter coat. Time to stock up on lint rollers.

Supposed to be seventy here next week and there's going to be beagle hair everywhere. Feh. 

• Pepper is shedding real bad. I need to go get her groomed. I brush her once a week (she's a lab so it's not a high maintenance coat) but it's hardly putting a dent in her coat right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Thanks ladies!! Sorry, I'm just now getting back to the computer. This is Bombee Harrison Wrinkles, a face only a mother could love and mass pictures!

• imageLinZbb:

Thanks ladies!! Sorry, I'm just now getting back to the computer. This is Bombee Harrison Wrinkles, a face only a mother could love and mass pictures!

OMG LOVE!

We have an all white Bulldog...she's old and fat, but we love her.

Best dogs.

• imageKelzinBoston:
    imageLinZbb:

Thanks ladies!! Sorry, I'm just now getting back to the computer. This is Bombee Harrison Wrinkles, a face only a mother could love and mass pictures!

OMG LOVE!

We have an all white Bulldog...she's old and fat, but we love her.

Best dogs.

Aww, I would LOVE to see her! I just love bulldogs, mine is such a hand full but he's so darn cute! Mine is already a tank, I'm wondering how much more he will grow?!

• First Of all my English would drop dead in 90 degrees! He sits in a kiddie pool all summer! But I haven't noticed any extra shedding but it's only 45 degrees in MA. They really are the best dogs Hefty (yes hefty is his name) just wants to be loved and sleep on the couch oh yeah and fed!
  • imageAndreaduffy281:
    First Of all my English would drop dead in 90 degrees! He sits in a kiddie pool all summer! But I haven't noticed any extra shedding but it's only 45 degrees in MA. They really are the best dogs Hefty (yes hefty is his name) just wants to be loved and sleep on the couch oh yeah and fed!

I guess I should have added that he ONLY goes outside when I go. He usually gives out and goes back inside before we do. Lol. We need pictures of him too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"