Detroit Babies

Need pediatrician recs in WB, Commerce or FH

Hi Ladies!

Can someone recommend a good practice in NW Oakland County (namely, West Bloomfield, Commerce, Farmington Hills or even Walled Lake)? A big plus would be to have one with several doctrors, so that someone is always available to call you back or see you on short notice.

Thank you!

Tanya 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Need pediatrician recs in WB, Commerce or FH

• Pediatric Care Corner

I don't personally go there, but I have MANY friends that do and a friend of mine's husband is actually a doctor in the practice.  I'd at least call and check them out. 

https://local.yahoo.com/info-26249724-pediatric-care-corner-west-bloomfield

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • imagemrsmitch06:

Pediatric Care Corner

I don't personally go there, but I have MANY friends that do and a friend of mine's husband is actually a doctor in the practice.  I'd at least call and check them out. 

I go to Pediactric Care Corner & love them!  They have 4 doctors, I see 3 of the 4 most of the time, love them all.  They are great at calling back, and also great at getting you in same day if you are sick.  Also they don't make any question feel like it's a stupid one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We see Dr Popp for Lucas but all of the drs in the practice are peds and also see adults.  They are great about responding back to questions through email or phone.

https://www.hallerhugpopp.net/Public/Home.aspx?PID=1&CID=0&SSID=b33oqc45vnys5555bfxthv55

Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used to go to Haller, Hug, Popp, etc. and I didn't find them to be very family friendly.  We switched to Medical Center Pediatrics at Maple and Orchard and I reallly loved the Ped we saw there, but I can't remember her name.  Our insurance changed, so we moved to Edgewood Center Pediatrics on Commerce near Union Lake and I also like them a lot.  They have amazing hours until 7 pm M-Th and they are open Saturdays too.  I never have trouble getting through first thing in the morning and can get in for a sick visit w/in an hour (sometimes faster that I can even get there).  We see Dr. Gendelman, but my kids have really taken to Dr. Purman.  There are several docs in that practice, so it's easy to get in with one whenever you need to.https://edgewoodpeds.com/
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Another HUGE vote for Edgewood Center Peds!  I love them!!!  They have the best hours and even have a lactation consultant on staff (who was invaluable to me when my DD was born).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Edgewood Pediatrics too.  Love the hours and the doctors!
  • We use Edgewood Center Pediatrics.  Love them.  We see Dr. Purman.  He is great.  We have seen every doc there and there is only one I am not a big fan of.  We always get in right away when our guy is sick.  The nurses line always calls back right away too.  They have been very helpful.  Our DS had H1N1 at  4 months last year.  They were very good then.  Because he had it his imunune (sp) system was down for the rest of the winter and we were in there a lot last year.  This year we have only been in there twice. 

image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebroncoalum97:
    imagemrsmitch06:

Pediatric Care Corner

I go to Pediactric Care Corner & love them!  They have 4 doctors, I see 3 of the 4 most of the time, love them all.  They are great at calling back, and also great at getting you in same day if you are sick.  Also they don't make any question feel like it's a stupid one!

Ditto all this! I usually see Dr. Bobol and Dr. Boyle. They are wonderful and were so good when my kid was sick. I have always been treated so well by the office staff too.

• We just met Dr. Forman with West Bloomfield Peds.... I really liked him and I have heard AMAZING things about the practice. 
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • We started going to Orchard Pediatrics which is where my mom took my younger sister (and who could ask for a better recommendation than from one's own mother).  They have six great doctors.
  • I took DS1 to Union Lake Pediatrics in Commerce from the time he was born until just recently. I moved around a couple times and continued driving the 45 minutes there because I loved them. Now that DS2 is here and we recently bought a house, I figured it was time to make a switch closer to our house. However, I did love his other pediatrician! We saw Dr. Kowalski, but there are 2 other doctors at that practice and they are great too.
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"