Florida Babies
Options

Bradenton, Fl

Hello all, I'm new here...to the state and being a Mommy to be...!!!

My spouse and I are super excited to be pregnant...!!! I'm super excited to be in state where my Hubs grew up in. Its also nice b/c the In laws live only an hour away. 

I just wanted to see if anyone on here is near me. Maybe we can get together some time...

Happy Friday...!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bradenton, Fl

• Options
    Welcome on all accounts!  I'm about 30 mins north of you in Ruskin.  Have you been to the outlet mall yet?  I plan on hitting that up soon to get some maternity clothes!
  • Options

Welcome, and congrats! :) I'm in Bradenton. I'm waaayyyyy jealous - we have no family in the area, not even in the state!

Do you know where you're delivering yet?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi jjswife08-

I have been to the outlet mall, I love it there, I always get a good work out there too...lol

I'm kinda dreading the maternity look, but I know I have no choice. I would love to get together some time. 

• Options

Hello vanillabean81-

I actually moved across the country away from my large amount of siblings and their beautiful children. My spouse is stationed here in Cortez until 2014. But hopefully we can stay in the state of Fl or back in Cali. where I'm from.

My OB/GYN has suggested Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. We still have to do our research and make sure the Military Insurance will cover it. From what I've seen and read in booklets, It looks like a very pleasant place to give birth.

Where did you deliver?

• Options

Yes, being near family is always good, and I hope that works out for guys in a few years! I'm sorry you had to move away from your siblings and nieces/nephews - I'm close to my siblings and wish we lived closer to them.

I delivered at Sarasota Memorial, and it was fantastic. I've heard great things from friends about Lakewood Ranch, too - apparently you get a lobster and champagne dinner or something like that after you deliver :) The only place in the area I've heard bad things about is Manatee Memorial.

If you ever want to get together, PM me and I'll send you my contact info. We've lived here a few years but I'm always looking to make new friends!

• Options
    Hey! I'm in Sarasota! I just moved here this past summer. I'll be delivering at Sarasota memorial. I've heard wonderful things about them but also about Lakewood Ranch. I too am always looking to meet new people especially since I'm fairly new here myself!
  • Options
    Hey, Im from sarasota as well! Welcome to this wonderful city!! I will also be delivereing at sarasota memorial this fall. If you ever have any questions about sarasota or need anything please let me know!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"