Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

UO Thursday!

Today is my last official day on 6-9 so I'm taking the reins!

Post 'em, make 'em good, or 9-12 will make fun of you.

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

Re: UO Thursday!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    OK, here goes: I think the bunny suits for LOs are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.
    Wut? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I think cart covers are ridiculous. Just strap your kid into the grocery cart already.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageMyPunkinPie:
    OK, here goes: I think the bunny suits for LOs are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

I imagine Ralphie from Christmas Story when his mom makes him put on the bunny suit.

HA!  That was my first thought.

Photobucket

• Options
    On a somewhat related note, I think Easter baskets for infants are really dumb.
    Photobucket

• Options
  • Options

image2mommiesinoh:
    I think cart covers are ridiculous. Just strap your kid into the grocery cart already.

Ewww. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hmmm. To each his own.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think wall to wall carpeting is almost always tacky.

And I think it's rude to ask someone to remove their shoes when they enter a house.

• Options
    I don't know if this is UO or not- but I think it is pretty much necessary for a couple to live together, on their own, before getting married.  Sharing household duties & working together on paying bills is a HUGE deal- what if you marry a lazy @ss? How long is that going to last?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageDreamsicle23:

I thought I was the only one. And almost gave in to TB peer pressure to make D an Easter basket. Then I smacked myself.

D will not be getting an Easter basket and I'm pretty sure he won't give a sh!t. 

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageDreamsicle23:

Ditto!  Although I do think I am going to get them a new stuffed animal cause they LOVE to cuddle one at night. 

• Options
    imageMamaLBF:
    Hmmm. To each his own.
    I suck at quoting today. Meant for first reply poster.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    imagepazrana:

image2mommiesinoh:

Ewww. 

I love my cart cover. It's easier than wiping the disgusting grocery cart down. And I just throw it in the wash once a week.

My UO: I think country music is awful. There might be 5 songs total I can tolerate and the rest make me want to poke my eyes out.

• Options
  • Options

image2mommiesinoh:

My kid is a preemie. I'll be using a cartcover.

• Options
    imageUnpossible:

My UO is that the edition on 3-6 is entirely too focused on candy today so I'm straddling over here hunting for snark.

P.S. I'm also wearing a skirt.

::peeks under Brezza's skirt::

Straddle away, sister. 

• Options

imageMcKenna04:
    I don't know if this is UO or not- but I think it is pretty much necessary for a couple to live together, on their own, before getting married.  Sharing household duties & working together on paying bills is a HUGE deal- what if you marry a lazy @ss? How long is that going to last?!

I 100% agree.

• Options
    Grown women should not wear rompers.  Ever.  Ever, ever, ever.
  • Options

image2mommiesinoh:

Totally agree.  I got one as a gift that's still in the package that I'm hoping to sell or re-gift.

Photobucket

• Options
  • Options
    I think that the phrase "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is used too much.
  • Options
    image2mommiesinoh:
    I think it is safe to say this is a good UO. These is no way I'm letting my LO nom on a nasty shopping cart.
  • Options

imageDreamsicle23:

If you're going to fill it with candy that they can't eat, I agree.

However, my mom got DD a really cute Potter Barn Kids basket with a liner and bunny. It's adorable. It's something we'll use ever year- we just won't fill it with candy this year. I never got gifts for Easter either, and don't really plan on making Easter a big gift holiday.

• Options

imageMamaLBF:
    Hmmm. To each his own.

FWIW I loved Luke in his bunny suit, he looked absolutely adorable!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDreamsicle23:

image2mommiesinoh:

Totally agree.  I got one as a gift that's still in the package that I'm hoping to sell or re-gift.

My MIL keeps asking me if I have one as she found a nice one and it folds up into a carrying case and everything! I lie and say I do so I do not have to take it home and shove it in the back of the closet with the high chair cover she gave me....

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKelzinBoston:

And I think it's rude to ask someone to remove their shoes when they enter a house.

I agree with the carpeting.

But, I think it's rude to wear shoes in other people's homes.    j/k    It's just a totally regional thing - wearing 'outside' shoes in houses is unheard of here.

• Options

image2mommiesinoh:

I will be using a cart cover FOR SURE.  Carts are disgusting and I realize that a lot of places have things to wipe them down but not all places do.  Carts are plain gross and I dont even like touching them

• Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imagescoutkate:
    imageUnpossible:

My UO is that the edition on 3-6 is entirely too focused on candy today so I'm straddling over here hunting for snark.

Straddle away, sister. 

Scout. Your new picture.

SO. AWESOME. Not to mention adorable. Dude, she is totally reminding me of Kevin in Home Alone: "Aaaaaaaagh!" Only she's way cuter!

LOL, I'm pretty sure it's a "ZOMG, you did NOT just say that!!" face.

• Options
    imagemonkeyqueen:
    imageKelzinBoston:

But, I think it's rude to wear shoes in other people's homes.    j/k    It's just a totally regional thing - wearing 'outside' shoes in houses is unheard of here.

I always take off my shoes when going into someones' home.  But I would never ask someone to remove their shoes.. most people just do it anyway. 

• Options
  • Options
    imageMcKenna04:
    imagemonkeyqueen:
    imageKelzinBoston:

I always take off my shoes when going into someones' home.  But I would never ask someone to remove their shoes.. most people just do it anyway. 

Yeah, it just never comes up because everyone takes off their shoes without being asked.   I've never actually asked anyone to take off their shoes....except my sister, but that's just to get on her nerves. 

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imageUnpossible:
    imagescoutkate:
    imageUnpossible:

Straddle away, sister. 

:flashes a la Lindsey Lohan:

When I see someone who has been on TB for less than six months and is already a Gold or Platinum poster, it makes me go hmmmmm ...

::looks at post count::...hmmmmm
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    imageUnpossible:

Oops, I... dropped something.
  • Options

image2mommiesinoh:

Me and my DH agree! I didn't register for one, got one at anyway and promptly returned it

• Options

image2mommiesinoh:

Me and my DH agree! I didn't register for one, got one at anyway and promptly returned it.

• Options

Bump Fart.
    WTH

• Options
    If people on TB genuinely judge other moms as much as they claim to they need to get a fvcking life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"