Pregnant after a Loss

****Hadley, Itsmegin, MrsAtch****

How are you ladies doing??

Itsmegin- Are you guys ok I saw FL had some Tornados!!

Hadley- Hows the M.S?

MrsAtch - I havnt seen you around hope all is well!!

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!

Re: ****Hadley, Itsmegin, MrsAtch****

• Edit-posted before I was done!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi girl! Thanks for asking Smile

The tornadoes were in some nearby counties but not right where we were, thank God. I was pretty worried, I can handle an earthquake or a wildfire but this CA girl has no idea what to do with a tornado! We did get a ton of intense rain, and really strong thunder and lightning, it was crazy.

The worst part was my sister flew out yesterday. Her flight kept getting delayed over the weather. Originally it was at 11:35, we dropped her off at 10:00, she ended up leaving at 5:30!

How are you doing?

• Loading the player...
  • Hey sweetie! Thanks for checking in. I've had a busy couple of days- and that paired with a really awful couple of days of morning sickness has kept me lurking. Last night I was literally too sick to write responses, though I have been trying to stay up to date. It's snowing like hell here today and I'm working from home- so I hope to be around a bit more. How are you holding up?
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Hey there Muffin!  Actually, the morning sickness is kinda changing on me.  I figured out this week that it's not worth it to eat a whole portion for dinner, I just end up feeling bad, so I have halfed the amount I eat at dinner time and then try to eat a snack a few hours later.  This morning though, I thought I was going to hurl, but didn't.  I guess I did end up feeling bloated last week and the week before, but don't feel that way at all this week.  I am not going to put too much stock into it.

It's snowing/sleeting here, so the day is not so pretty.

How are you doing?  What's been going on?  It looks like you might be in or approaching the 2ww!  Better do the deed this weekend though just to be covered....and to have fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • I just read about your cat, and I am so so sorry Muffin.  That is just awful. =(  Thoughts and prayers for your family and your sweet sweet kitten.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • imageitsmegin:

Hi girl! Thanks for asking Smile

The tornadoes were in some nearby counties but not right where we were, thank God. I was pretty worried, I can handle an earthquake or a wildfire but this CA girl has no idea what to do with a tornado! We did get a ton of intense rain, and really strong thunder and lightning, it was crazy.

The worst part was my sister flew out yesterday. Her flight kept getting delayed over the weather. Originally it was at 11:35, we dropped her off at 10:00, she ended up leaving at 5:30!

How are you doing?

So glad you all are ok!! Torados arnt the best thing out there we have had 2 already here. I hate them!

So sorry her flight kept getting delayed! That is the worst to be stuck in an airport with nothing to do!!

Im doing ok. Could be a little better. Some rude man yesterday ran over one of my cats. But Im in the 2ww, I already think I'm out though. We will see.

BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imageMrsAtch:
    Hey sweetie! Thanks for checking in. I've had a busy couple of days- and that paired with a really awful couple of days of morning sickness has kept me lurking. Last night I was literally too sick to write responses, though I have been trying to stay up to date. It's snowing like hell here today and I'm working from home- so I hope to be around a bit more. How are you holding up?

Oh NO! Im sorry M/S is being so awful! Ill be praying that it gets nicer to you soon! Ew more snow! Its sunny here should be about 75 today! Thank goodness I couldnt take anymore grey sky & 40 degree weather! Im doing ok just in the 2ww

• imageHadleyS:

Hey there Muffin!  Actually, the morning sickness is kinda changing on me.  I figured out this week that it's not worth it to eat a whole portion for dinner, I just end up feeling bad, so I have halfed the amount I eat at dinner time and then try to eat a snack a few hours later.  This morning though, I thought I was going to hurl, but didn't.  I guess I did end up feeling bloated last week and the week before, but don't feel that way at all this week.  I am not going to put too much stock into it.

It's snowing/sleeting here, so the day is not so pretty.

How are you doing?  What's been going on?  It looks like you might be in or approaching the 2ww!  Better do the deed this weekend though just to be covered....and to have fun!

Glad you found a away to help feel better! Sorry you were feeling awful this morning! Glad you dont seem to be bloated either yay!! When is the next appt??

Yuck snow for you! Its sunny here thank goodness!! Should get to be about 80 on sunday and then back to ugly weather!

Im doing ok. Someone ran over one of my cats. But other then that im great. I'm pretty sure we are in the 2ww now. I hope since we didnt FwP last night ( had to take a break) DH was upset about that but oh well.

• imageMuffinhb:
    imageitsmegin:

Hi girl! Thanks for asking Smile

How are you doing?

So glad you all are ok!! Torados arnt the best thing out there we have had 2 already here. I hate them!

So sorry her flight kept getting delayed! That is the worst to be stuck in an airport with nothing to do!!

Im doing ok. Could be a little better. Some rude man yesterday ran over one of my cats. But Im in the 2ww, I already think I'm out though. We will see.

Oh my God, I am so sorry, that's awful. Your poor kitty. Sad

You're not out until AF shows! GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"