Parenting
Options

Dandelion or others - Laptop Lunches ?

What one do you have?  Trying to figure out if the Bento System or the Kit would be best, the system comes with a water bottle and I like that the bottle goes inside instead of a side pocket like the Bento Kit but I would rather use the Thermos Funtainer but I am not sure if that would actually fit with either.  Thoughts?
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: Dandelion or others - Laptop Lunches ?

• Options
    I have box sets.  I've thought about buying a carrier or sleeve but we haven't really needed one.  Since DD doesn't have a big appetite, I leave one of the long containers out to hold her drink (the horizon's milk boxes and the taller, skinny juice boxes fit there and I found a small water bottle that fits there too). 
  • Options
    I have a 2 year old and he has the full Laptop Lunches alien system which he loves. There is definitely a lot of extra food storage space left over inside for when he gets older but he loves to carry his alien bag with him to daycare every day. We were so impressed with his lunchbox that my husband and I also recently got our own and we have all been very happy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"