Did pixy get her blue buggy? — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

Did pixy get her blue buggy?

I was too slow.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

Re: Did pixy get her blue buggy?

• I was wondering the same thing.

The one I wanted was stolen out of my cart after I was sent back to the page from paypal to hit "order." No

• no  :(  I just got on.

1ht 

• ahhh DD woke up from her nap and I forgot about the BP stocking. I wanted to get a This Much. Looks like nothing left but GNs and a CV :-/
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image monona9:
    ahhh DD woke up from her nap and I forgot about the BP stocking. I wanted to get a This Much. Looks like nothing left but GNs and a CV :-/

shoot, wished I'd known...I think I couldn't gotten that one.  It was the last print up I think.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• image astroMom:

image monona9:
    ahhh DD woke up from her nap and I forgot about the BP stocking. I wanted to get a This Much. Looks like nothing left but GNs and a CV :-/

shoot, wished I'd known...I think I couldn't gotten that one.  It was the last print up I think.

ahhaha.. don't tell me that! Tell me it was gone in a nano-second and I wouldn't have gotten it anyways haha :-p

oh well, more PP for other goodies.. come on previews!

• Yeah, where the hell are previews?  She hasn't been on all day.

• RG Naturals might have one.  I will try to stalk This Much for you after Buggy if they have both.

Monona, is your name after Friends?  Random, but I was just watching friends and thought of that episode!  Also, our kiddos were born the same day!

• image astroMom:

RG Naturals might have one. 

I'm on the site now and trying to figure out how it stocks. 

• I got Puppy Bright into my cart, and then looked for Blue Bug, but didn't see it. Lost Puppy Bright anyway. No biggie though.
    [IMG]http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz21/cdep1/IMG_1792.jpg[/IMG]

This was a lucky shot :)
  • What stocking was this for? I'm not stalking anything this week so if anyone needs any help lemme know! :)
  • image astroMom:

RG Naturals might have one.  I will try to stalk This Much for you after Buggy if they have both.

Monona, is your name after Friends?  Random, but I was just watching friends and thought of that episode!  Also, our kiddos were born the same day!

Yeah, it is from Friends! I don't think a lot of people know that.. maybe the spelling is off? Anyways, I was briefly nicknamed that b/c my name (monica) and it kind of stuck to my SNs.

That's so funny that they were born the same day! Her EDD was 8/27 but she came a couple days early, and I was grateful for that!

I'll check out RG Naturals. I didn't know they were stocking. Does anybody know when?

• She didn't say when.  For some reason I was thinking it was at 5:30 CT or ET, but she posted something about going out to dinner.

• image monona9:
    image astroMom:

RG Naturals might have one.  I will try to stalk This Much for you after Buggy if they have both.

Yeah, it is from Friends! I don't think a lot of people know that.. maybe the spelling is off? Anyways, I was briefly nicknamed that b/c my name (monica) and it kind of stuck to my SNs.

That's so funny that they were born the same day! Her EDD was 8/27 but she came a couple days early, and I was grateful for that!

I'll check out RG Naturals. I didn't know they were stocking. Does anybody know when?

Ha! I've always wondered if it was from Friends too. 

[IMG]http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz21/cdep1/IMG_1792.jpg[/IMG]

This was a lucky shot :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards