Cloth Diapering

Did pixy get her blue buggy?

I was too slow.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

Re: Did pixy get her blue buggy?

• I was wondering the same thing.

The one I wanted was stolen out of my cart after I was sent back to the page from paypal to hit "order." No

• no  :(  I just got on.

1ht 

• Loading the player...
  • ahhh DD woke up from her nap and I forgot about the BP stocking. I wanted to get a This Much. Looks like nothing left but GNs and a CV :-/
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemonona9:
    ahhh DD woke up from her nap and I forgot about the BP stocking. I wanted to get a This Much. Looks like nothing left but GNs and a CV :-/

shoot, wished I'd known...I think I couldn't gotten that one.  It was the last print up I think.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• imageastroMom:

imagemonona9:
    ahhh DD woke up from her nap and I forgot about the BP stocking. I wanted to get a This Much. Looks like nothing left but GNs and a CV :-/

shoot, wished I'd known...I think I couldn't gotten that one.  It was the last print up I think.

ahhaha.. don't tell me that! Tell me it was gone in a nano-second and I wouldn't have gotten it anyways haha :-p

oh well, more PP for other goodies.. come on previews!

• Yeah, where the hell are previews?  She hasn't been on all day.
  • RG Naturals might have one.  I will try to stalk This Much for you after Buggy if they have both.

Monona, is your name after Friends?  Random, but I was just watching friends and thought of that episode!  Also, our kiddos were born the same day!

• imageastroMom:

RG Naturals might have one. 

I'm on the site now and trying to figure out how it stocks. 

• I got Puppy Bright into my cart, and then looked for Blue Bug, but didn't see it. Lost Puppy Bright anyway. No biggie though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What stocking was this for? I'm not stalking anything this week so if anyone needs any help lemme know! :)
  • imageastroMom:

RG Naturals might have one.  I will try to stalk This Much for you after Buggy if they have both.

Monona, is your name after Friends?  Random, but I was just watching friends and thought of that episode!  Also, our kiddos were born the same day!

Yeah, it is from Friends! I don't think a lot of people know that.. maybe the spelling is off? Anyways, I was briefly nicknamed that b/c my name (monica) and it kind of stuck to my SNs.

That's so funny that they were born the same day! Her EDD was 8/27 but she came a couple days early, and I was grateful for that!

I'll check out RG Naturals. I didn't know they were stocking. Does anybody know when?

• She didn't say when.  For some reason I was thinking it was at 5:30 CT or ET, but she posted something about going out to dinner.

• imagemonona9:
    imageastroMom:

RG Naturals might have one.  I will try to stalk This Much for you after Buggy if they have both.

Yeah, it is from Friends! I don't think a lot of people know that.. maybe the spelling is off? Anyways, I was briefly nicknamed that b/c my name (monica) and it kind of stuck to my SNs.

That's so funny that they were born the same day! Her EDD was 8/27 but she came a couple days early, and I was grateful for that!

I'll check out RG Naturals. I didn't know they were stocking. Does anybody know when?

Ha! I've always wondered if it was from Friends too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"