December 2010 Moms
Options

aren't endorphins supposed to make you happy?

I just did my first mommy and me workout (Baby Boot Camp) and bloody hell I may never walk again!!  

I thought I would feel great getting out and sweating and meeting other moms, but it just wasn't like that.  The other moms were already super skinny and toned, and they were always like 3 stations ahead of me.  The whole time I felt gross and fat and slow.  

The first class was free, and now I have to decide if I want to buy a package.  It's pretty pricey (more expensive than a gym).  What do y'all think...should I keep going?  Or look for something else?   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: aren't endorphins supposed to make you happy?

• Options
    To me, it sounds like a killer work out and good motivation...but everyone's different!
  • Options
    Yeah, I've always thought it sounded like fun, but I'm weird like that.  Maybe you'd enjoy a different kind of workout at the gym instead.  For example I like body pump and other weights based workouts but hate yoga and pilates (sure wish I like them).  Maybe the mommy boot camp just isn't suited to you?
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagestarb4long:
    To me, it sounds like a killer work out and good motivation...but everyone's different!

You're right- I should start thinking about it that way, instead of being bummed that I can't keep up.  :)   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"