Options

::Graduates CheckIn::

2»

Re: ::Graduates CheckIn::

• Options
    imageSTL34:
    imageBBColt78:

Hi girls,

I'm so excited about this week's BFPs including my BFP Buddy. . . StillWaiting! We'll get to be pregnant together for about a week!

Riley and Scherpa- The babes are just adorable!

Well girls, I have less than a week to go. I don't get internals so this baby can be here any day. I have an induction set for April 8 if baby does not show by then. I'm hoping not to use it. 

Okay- I've never taken a bare belly but here is 39w:

Photobucket

That is a great baby belly!  Love it!  I can't wait to see pics of your LO!  I also can't believe you are about to have this baby!  It seems like you just announced your BFP!

You are so stinking cute! I am so glad you checked in!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm late...but I'll pop in anyway for an update. 

First off...what a great couple of weeks for 3T. I feel like lots more good news is on the horizon.  GL to all you ladies cycling or undergoing other treatments!  I'm always rooting for each of you! 

It's a big week for me, as I am now 9 months along and a day away from my birth month of April.  I was a fingertip dialated at my appt on weds (not much but I'll take it) and since it's my spring break this week, my parents came in town to help me with DS and help me get all my remaining big-ticket item done on my to-do list.  So...we're ready.  I'm just doing some last-minute small items and working on freezing meals for when the baby comes.  I'm big as a house...so anytime after Tuesday (which is when I'm "full-term") this baby girl can come out to play!

Here I am today (alone and with DS)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagescherpha:

Yeah - finally not the last update of the day!  Things are settling in here a little.  Payton is officially 2 weeks old today.  She is gaining weight but they want her to gain more so I may have to start suplementing with formula.  We will see as of Monday - when she goes in for another wieght check.

Congrats to all the BFPs this week - there have been quite a few!  I am lurking and hoping for those in the wait and cycling.  GL ladies!

Here is the bug sleeping off the 2 week doctor's appointment:

awe what a cutie!  can't wait to meet and hold her!  Let me know when you're ready to venture out and we'll meet up!

• Options

babies are gorgeous RG, williaw, ped & of course my girl scherpha

BBcolt...you look amazing for 1 week to go.  I'm jealous!

Mari - keep those legs crossed girl!  Those boys gotta bake a bit longer!

everyone looks fantastic (wish my memory could allow me to be more personal, but by the time I get down to the bottom to reply...I forget it all!  :))

• Options

Wow, all of the baby bellies and baby pictures are so awesome, I love it!

Mari - thinking of you and hoping that all goes ok with you and babies. I hope they cook for a while longer, hang in there.

Huge hugs all around to our 3T grads, I get choked up.  Even more so as the months go by and I see a lot of ladies that were here when I started on 3T.  

11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
    1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
    2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
    my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Jill-Love those maternity shots!

Riley-Omg, Jack is precious.

Mari-love that photo. Thinking of you and those boys.

bbcolt-you look great! Love the bare belly shot. Can't believe it is almost "go-time"!

MrsMon-Love lil man peeking around your legs in that photo. You look great, as always.

I'm sorry if I left anyone out. I love all these photos. I'm always lurking on 3t. Lots of luck & love, ladies.

Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Options

I love the babies and the bellies!!!  So awesome!! 

Papps - I want to see those belly shots!!

Mari - I hope those boys stay put for another few weeks! 

So glad that everyone comes back to visit and keep us updated!!

• Options

ugh.. I'm always so late!! Congrats to all the recent BFP's and ((((hugs)))) to everyone on 3T who needs them.

All of the babies & bellies are adorable.. I'm thinking of you, Mari. I hope your boys keep cookin'!

I was late last week too so I don't know if anyone saw my update.. I was in the hospital because my OB was worried I was going into pre term labor. After 2 weeks in the hospital I was released on Monday. yay! I'm at home now on strict bedrest.. we'll go for another check-up next Wednesday & hopefully things will still look stable. I have my baby shower this Sunday and I'm SO excited. I have to stay seated the entire time, but that's no big deal :) My husband has been finishing up the nursery while I supervise and we're thisclose to being done. Hopefully by next week's check-in I'll have some pics to share.

• Options
    Love this!  What an inspiration you all are! How wonderful to see all the bellies and Babies!  So cute I want to cry! Thanks!
    Me=30, DH=31
    Together since 2000, Married 10/17/2009
    TTC since 2/2010,Dx with PCOS 12/2010, taking 1500mg Metformin
    2/11-6/11 Medicated cycles w/RE
    7/11-9/11 Break from RE
    Suprise BFP 10/7/11! DD born 6/14/2012!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imageloloindiego:

ugh.. I'm always so late!! Congrats to all the recent BFP's and ((((hugs)))) to everyone on 3T who needs them.

All of the babies & bellies are adorable.. I'm thinking of you, Mari. I hope your boys keep cookin'!

I was late last week too so I don't know if anyone saw my update.. I was in the hospital because my OB was worried I was going into pre term labor. After 2 weeks in the hospital I was released on Monday. yay! I'm at home now on strict bedrest.. we'll go for another check-up next Wednesday & hopefully things will still look stable. I have my baby shower this Sunday and I'm SO excited. I have to stay seated the entire time, but that's no big deal :) My husband has been finishing up the nursery while I supervise and we're thisclose to being done. Hopefully by next week's check-in I'll have some pics to share.

I'm glad you got to go home.  Keep cooking those LOs, hon.  Sending T&Ps your way.

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    juweejuwee member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say HI!! And that I am still rooting for everyone on this board! I get so excited when I see "BFP" posts or good Dr. visits!

Nothing new here. I see my OB on Tues for my regular visit. Heartbeat has always been strong, and I am just praying the LO hangs on! I was finally able to stop the Progesterone injections last week, and my bootie was quite happy about that!! We will do b/w on Tues to confirm that I don't need to continue with the injects. Pray for good numbers!

Hope you all have a great Friday and I am still lurking and praying for you all!! 

• Options

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late! DH's grandfather passed away so we had to go to the funeral yesterday. I graduated to my OB and had my 1st OB appt Monday. We got to hear the h/b instead of just seeing it which was awesome. I've gained 6lbs already but I don't care. I am constantly hungry! ;)

Love you gals!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"