Trouble TTC
Options

::Graduates CheckIn::

Hey Ladies.  Come and share.  Your updates, pics, anything!!

Any OOP meds, please contact Ashleyann...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::Graduates CheckIn::

• Options

:-)

::sits back to wait for all the positive updates::

:-) 

• Options
    C'mon ladies, get your pregnant bellies in here!!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm never this early! 

Not too much to update.  My next OB appt is next Friday and I will schedule my GTT.  I so hope I pass the one hour and don't have to do the three hour!  We've decided on the name Roman Christopher.  We're not telling family so we've just started caling him by name while at home.  Here's my 24 week pic:

Good luck to all of the lovely 3T ladies! 
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yeah - finally not the last update of the day!  Things are settling in here a little.  Payton is officially 2 weeks old today.  She is gaining weight but they want her to gain more so I may have to start suplementing with formula.  We will see as of Monday - when she goes in for another wieght check.

Congrats to all the BFPs this week - there have been quite a few!  I am lurking and hoping for those in the wait and cycling.  GL ladies!

Here is the bug sleeping off the 2 week doctor's appointment:

• Options
    imagescherpha:

Yeah - finally not the last update of the day!  Things are settling in here a little.  Payton is officially 2 weeks old today.  She is gaining weight but they want her to gain more so I may have to start suplementing with formula.  We will see as of Monday - when she goes in for another wieght check.

Congrats to all the BFPs this week - there have been quite a few!  I am lurking and hoping for those in the wait and cycling.  GL ladies!

Congrats on your LO Scherpa.  She is just precious!  I love the pic of her little feet in your siggy too. 

• Options
    imagescherpha:

gorgeous...

• Options

Cute belly and baby... can't wait to see more.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Hi, ladies! I am always quietly lurking and cheering y'all on. Congrats to all of the recent BFPs and GOOD LUCK to Heather on your upcoming beta. :)

Avery will be 3 months old next Wednesday. I can't believe I have a 3 month old. She is such a joy, always smiling and cooing, I am so thankful to have her in my life. Here's a pic of her watching the TV.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagetrish212:

I love this part of the week! i can't see pics at work though, so I have to wait until later. Sad

I had beta #4 today and it was 964! More than doubled which I'm excited about. I have my first u/s scheduled for April 11 and then the second for April 20. If all goes well, I will be released to my obgyn after!

Congratulations to all the BFPs! I hope they keep coming. 

It is so great that you now get to be a part of this check-in.  :)  

What a great beta #.   Good luck on the 11th!  Can't wait to see you post the 1st u/s pic.  How exciting.

• Options
    imagewilliaw:

Hi, ladies! I am always quietly lurking and cheering y'all on. Congrats to all of the recent BFPs and GOOD LUCK to Heather on your upcoming beta. :)

Avery will be 3 months old next Wednesday. I can't believe I have a 3 month old. She is such a joy, always smiling and cooing, I am so thankful to have her in my life. Here's a pic of her watching the TV.

I can't believe you have a 3 month old!  I remember you from TTGP!

Your LO is adorable and I love that she is watching TV.  My kind of girl.  ;-) 

• Options

We have our anatomy scan tomorrow! I can not believe it.

And, I have to brag about LGL. I have been meaning to write a blog post about this but have been lazy with getting a photo. She sent me an adorable blanket she made for our babe. Sooo sweet! Hopefully I will post the pic next week. :)

Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Options

Sara-cute belly!

Scherpa-Payton is a cutie!

Williaw--3 months old already?? I want to kiss those adorable cheeks!

Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Options
    imageAmberZ2be:

And, I have to brag about LGL. I have been meaning to write a blog post about this but have been lazy with getting a photo. She sent me an adorable blanket she made for our babe. Sooo sweet! Hopefully I will post the pic next week. :)

Yay!!!! How exciting!! :)

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    DX PCOS
  • Options

Yay!! I love graduate check-in! Such cute babies!!

Amber--GL tomorrow with your scan!

Baby Girl! photo photo-3.jpgphoto 03_Portraits_0537.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker 

• Options

Aw, what great pictures! Payton and Avery are darling!  You look great, Sara!  Congratulations, trish! And yay for the scan tomorrow, Amber! I can't wait to hear!!

Things here are good! I'll be 36 weeks this weekend.  We have our "alternative" birthing class this weekend, so that should be fun! I've been struggling a bit with my blood pressure but the readings were good yesterday, so I'm hopeful I can keep it under control.

We had maternity photos taken a few weeks back as part of a package with newborn pics (I was on the fence about maternity ones but it was a great deal).  Here's the preview if anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.sarahpudlophotography.blogspot.com/

Thinking of you all always! :)

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member

Sara, love the belly!  Good luck on your GTT!

Sherpha, Payton is adorable!

Trish, congrats again and good luck on your first u/s!!

williaw, it is so hard to believe Avery is almost 3 monts old!  What a cutie!

Amber, good luck at your anatomy scan!  So, exciting!  That was really nice of LGL to make your LO a blanket!

Papps, where's your update and belly shot?

Jill, I love the maternity pics!  You look great!  Wow, your day is almost here!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    Jill!!! Your maternity shots are adorable!!!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imagePappsMcgee:
    imageSTL34:

Papps, where's your update and belly shot?

My lack of update is right before yours! lol  And hell.to.tha.no on the belly shot just yet Stick out tongue While I'm getting a mini bump, but I probably won't start taking pictures for another few weeks!

ETA- Jill, I LOVE your pics! So cute :)

Oops!  That's what I get for taking forever to post!  Sucks that they didn't at least let you see your LO. 

Don't wait too long for those pictures!!

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

• Options
    imagewilliaw:

Willaw, she is so freakin adorable with those cheeks!! I just want to squeeze them!

• Options
    imageJill070707:

Aw, what great pictures! Payton and Avery are darling!  You look great, Sara!  Congratulations, trish! And yay for the scan tomorrow, Amber! I can't wait to hear!!

Things here are good! I'll be 36 weeks this weekend.  We have our "alternative" birthing class this weekend, so that should be fun! I've been struggling a bit with my blood pressure but the readings were good yesterday, so I'm hopeful I can keep it under control.

We had maternity photos taken a few weeks back as part of a package with newborn pics (I was on the fence about maternity ones but it was a great deal).  Here's the preview if anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.sarahpudlophotography.blogspot.com/

Thinking of you all always! :)

I love the pictures Jill! You look absolutely beautiful!! :)

• Options

Hi ladies... Congrats to all the new BFPs (Trish - great beta #'s!)... hope the good news keeps rolling in.  I know a lot of you are struggling lately too, so big hugs all around. 

I am 17 1/2 weeks now... feeling the baby moving around a bit which is exciting and have seen a drastic difference in the size of my 'bump' recently.  (Sorry its blurry.)

We have my next u/s on Tuesday; hopefully the little darlin' is growing strong and doing well.  Think of you ladies often...  xo

• Options

Ladies, OMG Payton and Avery are so stinkin cute I can't even stand it!!!!  LOVE IT!!!

Love seeing all the bellies.  I hope everyone is feeling well.  I am excited to see the next round of baby boom pictures soon!!!!

Thoughts and prayers to all the ladies who are cycling right now.  I'm sending tons of luck your way and hoping for a great spring on 3T.  Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

(((hugs)))

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options

Here is a new one of Jack, from 8weeks.  He'll be 9 weeks tomorrow, I don't know when that happened.

And he screaming, gotta run...back later.

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imageRileyGrace:

Here is a new one of Jack, from 8weeks.  He'll be 9 weeks tomorrow, I don't know when that happened.

And he screaming, gotta run...back later.

What a cutie!  Thanks for sharing, RG!!

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

• Options

Hi girls,

I'm so excited about this week's BFPs including my BFP Buddy. . . StillWaiting! We'll get to be pregnant together for about a week!

Riley and Scherpa- The babes are just adorable!

Well girls, I have less than a week to go. I don't get internals so this baby can be here any day. I have an induction set for April 8 if baby does not show by then. I'm hoping not to use it. 

Okay- I've never taken a bare belly but here is 39w:

Photobucket
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imageBBColt78:

Hi girls,

I'm so excited about this week's BFPs including my BFP Buddy. . . StillWaiting! We'll get to be pregnant together for about a week!

Well girls, I have less than a week to go. I don't get internals so this baby can be here any day. I have an induction set for April 8 if baby does not show by then. I'm hoping not to use it. 

Photobucket

That is a great baby belly!  Love it!  I can't wait to see pics of your LO!  I also can't believe you are about to have this baby!  It seems like you just announced your BFP!

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

• Options
    imageSTL34:
    imageBBColt78:

Hi girls,

Photobucket

That is a great baby belly!  Love it!  I can't wait to see pics of your LO!  I also can't believe you are about to have this baby!  It seems like you just announced your BFP!

It goes crazy fast.

STL- I'm stalking 3T on your progress. I've got everything crossed for you girl ;) And when baby comes, I'll be crossing those limbs too.

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imageBBColt78:
    imageSTL34:
    imageBBColt78:

Hi girls,

Photobucket

It goes crazy fast.

STL- I'm stalking 3T on your progress. I've got everything crossed for you girl ;) And when baby comes, I'll be crossing those limbs too.

Ah, thanks!  I need all the luck I can get.  Right now its looking like this cycle might get pushed back until the end of May.  I'm really hoping that it doesn't.

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

• Options

Riley- Jack is so cuuuuute!!

Jill- Your pictures are beautiful!!!

DX PCOS
  • Options
    imagescherpha:

So beautiful! Love her name!

DX PCOS
  • Options
    I don't usually come in here, but I'm really glad that I did.  I love all the baby and belly pics!!!
    Mrs. Little Drew 10/25/08
    Blog
    TTC since 1/2010 - Dx with Stage IV Endo
    11/10 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    12/10 - Unmedicated cycle due to RE not doing treatments in December = BFN
    1/11 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    2/11 - Same sh!t, different month = IUI cancelled due to no response = BFN
    IVF #1 - Start stims (Follistim) 5/10, add in Ganirelix 5/14
    ER 5/21 - 13 retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilized; ET 5/26 - transferred one perfect 1AA blast. 3 snowbabies.
    Beta 6/3 - 15.8; Beta 6/7 - 21.8; Beta 6/10 - 7 :(
    FET - Transferred 1 AA blast 7/11. Beta 7/20 - 311! Beta 7/22 - 784!! First u/s 8/10
    *~PAIFW/SAIFW~*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Ok so things are really moving along over here. My babies want to come out. I had a test that came back positive for preterm labor in the next 2 weeks. I was able to come home, but have to return to the hospital at the first sign of labor. I'm a little scared since it will be a c/sections plus my guys are still too small. I had a growth scan today and Baby A weighs 2lbs 11oz and Baby B is 2lbs 4oz. If preterm labor is an issue they will do what they can to keep them in longer, we shall wait and see how this goes. I will keep you ladies updated.

Here is a picture of what I see when I am sitting and looking down...  

I wanted to wish all my 3T girls the best of luck... STL GL with this IVF! H1 I have everything crossed for you love! 

• Options

imagetshott:
    I don't usually come in here, but I'm really glad that I did.  I love all the baby and belly pics!!!

This!  All the babies & bellies are looking adorable:)

• Options

I guess I get to be part of this now, which is awesome!!  Today, we went for my first ultrasound at 6weeks 4 days.  The RE said everything looked exactly perfect!  We saw the heartbeat (160 bpm) too!  So excited bc it finally seems real : )  We go back on the 18th for ultrasound number 2 and then I will graduate. 

Hoping lots of others will get their BFP soon!

SAIF
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imagemari2003:

Ok so things are really moving along over here. My babies want to come out. I had a test that came back positive for preterm labor in the next 2 weeks. I was able to come home, but have to return to the hospital at the first sign of labor. I'm a little scared since it will be a c/sections plus my guys are still too small. I had a growth scan today and Baby A weighs 2lbs 11oz and Baby B is 2lbs 4oz. If preterm labor is an issue they will do what they can to keep them in longer, we shall wait and see how this goes. I will keep you ladies updated.

Here is a picture of what I see when I am sitting and looking down...  

I wanted to wish all my 3T girls the best of luck... STL GL with this IVF! H1 I have everything crossed for you love! 

Love the pic!  Looks like you are all boobs and babies!  I'm still sending lots of T&Ps to you and your LOs.  Stay in there and keep growing little guys!

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

• Options
    yay!  I get to post in this!  Yesterday we had an appointment with my RE and got to see the gestational sac and yolk!  There was no fluid or evidence of a subchorionic hematoma which is also good.  I never got my betas drawn because he said since he can see fetal growth and its an intrauterine pregnancy, betas aren't necessary.  My progesterone level is borderline though so I have to add that to my geriatric pill box.    I'm just so excited to be this far along!
    imageimage
  • Options

SHE's HERE!!!!

Izabella Grace was born on Tuesday 3/22/2011 after a long labor 27hrs, and a csection after some distress for the baby.  She had a NICU stay but was discharged home with us and she has been doing well since.  She was born at 37 and 5/7 days and was 7lbs 3oz.  We didn't know the sex until my husband was asked to stand and tell the room what our child was, and oh what a moment it was.  He wanted to be the one to present the reveal, not the MDs or Nurses.  It was an amazing moment and so emotional in the best of ways.  She is doing well and we are in love and overjoyed with everything.  Like many have said before it is so worth everything we have all been thru when you get to this moment. 

I'm going to try and post a pic, but am never good at that, so we'll see how it goes.  I know I post only occasionally but figured many would want to see this update and we are soo excited to finally be parents.  Blessings to Everyone and best of luck for a slew of BFPs very soon, hopefully April will be a GREAT month. 

• Options
    imageAmberZ2be:

Squeeee! I can't wait to hear the results of your anatomy scan!

And, that LGL, she is a sweetie. What a very kind thing to do for someone!  

• Options
    imagePappsMcgee:

Hi ladies! I unfortunately don't have any updates. I went in for what was supposed to be my NT Scan on Tuesday, and the Kaiser OB said they only do b/w first, then if anything comes back that raises concern, then they'll do the u/s. I didn't even get to hear the heartbeat :(

I now have a home doppler so I can hear the heartbeat anytime I get anxious, so that's nice. Other than that things are going well. I have another appt end of April, then my anatomy scan in May

Keep those BFP's coming! I'm rooting for all you lovely ladies <3

I'm so jealous of the home doppler! I have totally been looking them up on Amazon. Which one did you get?

I'm sorry you didn't get to get an u/s. Sad Will you get to have an u/s in April? I sure hope so.

It's so good to hear from you! 

• Options

I just wanted to thank all of you who continue to come back and share with us and support us. It really means a lot to me. Im glad you are all doing well and everyone is looking great.

Jill i LOVE your photos! I am so happy to see so many outside babies!!

Mari keep those babies cooking!

Papps we request bump pics!

Thank you all for sharing!! xoxox

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"