Infertility
Options

Pregnancy after Lupron

I was diagnosed with endometriosis in December & had a lap to have the endo removed. I'm on my 5th month of 6 months of Lupron. we want to ttc as soon as possibe since we tried for 3 1/2 years with no luck. I was curious how long it takes to start ovulating after the last lupron injection?I know everyone is different but sometimes it helps to hear other people's stories!
TTC since 4/28/07
Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

Re: Pregnancy after Lupron

• Options

I was on Lupron for 6 months (two 3 month shots).  I had a regular cycle for the entire 6 months.  Now I am 7 weeks out of the 6 months and I have NOT had a regular period.  I am supposed to have an HSG 10 days after the start of my next cycle, and I am on progestrone now to force my body to start. 

I wish I had a nice answer for you, but I think Lupron can mess up our systems for a LONG time.  I will be taking clomid and ovidrel the month after my hsg.  I don't think I would ovulate on my own otherwise.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"