Trouble TTC
Options

Femara and high temps??

So this is my final day for my 5 days on Femara and my pre o temps have been kinda high. Anyone else experience this?
After 18 months TTC, our 2nd IUI brought us our BFP! Stick baby stick! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Femara and high temps??

• Options

I've heard not to temp on the drugs because they can make your temps wonky but I just can't stop the habit...while I'm not on femera, I was temping earlier this cycle while on clomid.  You can click on my chart to see my temps were up for the final few days of clomid but came back down yesterday and today. 

I'm sure your temp is up due to the drugs.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options

imageadaisybug:
    So this is my final day for my 5 days on Femara and my pre o temps have been kinda high. Anyone else experience this?

Morning Sweetie!  I temped on my first IUI cycle with Femara and my temps were higher than normal.  I think that's normal.  My RE said not to worry about temping unless I just wanted to because the meds would affect my temps. 

I won't be temping for this IUI.

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepunkymama:

imageadaisybug:

Morning Sweetie!  I temped on my first IUI cycle with Femara and my temps were higher than normal.  I think that's normal.  My RE said not to worry about temping unless I just wanted to because the meds would affect my temps. 

good morning Punky! Good to know about the drugs and temps - today is my last dose, so I will be interested to see how they look after. Here's to hoping for big follies next Monday!!!
    After 18 months TTC, our 2nd IUI brought us our BFP! Stick baby stick! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageadaisybug:
    imagepunkymama:

imageadaisybug:

good morning Punky! Good to know about the drugs and temps - today is my last dose, so I will be interested to see how they look after. Here's to hoping for big follies next Monday!!!

Yes!  Grow, follies grow!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My Clomid temps seemed really high to me. I was having crazy hot flashes! I decided today after getting a really low temp- I am not going to temp anymore this cycle. I already ovulated- so I don't need to make myself any more crazy.

I imagine Femara would mess with your temps too! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepunkymama:
    imageadaisybug:
    imagepunkymama:

imageadaisybug:

Yes!  Grow, follies grow!

awww thanks!!! Good luck to YOU today punky!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"