Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Amber teething necklaces

Any good recs/links? DD is starting to teeth and I really want to get her a necklace. I think I've been reading that the "raw" ones or the light colored ones are th strongest. True? I'm always looking for a deal so if anyone has one they want to sell me, great! Otherwise if you know of a good site to buy one from that would be helpful too, along with any info about choosing the best one. Thanks!

Holly

Re: Amber teething necklaces

• Options

Ours is light, based on the information that the lightest is strongest. We love it, and I def. notice a difference when she's not wearing it.

We got ours from Inspired by Finn
    https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/

I have this one:
    https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/mt/713/34095/Butter-Round 

Check out The Eco-Friendly Family, a
    Green Living Blog
    for eco-information and fun giveaways!

• Options
    imagehvanack:

Any good recs/links? DD is starting to teeth and I really want to get her a necklace. I think I've been reading that the "raw" ones or the light colored ones are th strongest. True? I'm always looking for a deal so if anyone has one they want to sell me, great! Otherwise if you know of a good site to buy one from that would be helpful too, along with any info about choosing the best one. Thanks!

You do know that Jess has them right, H? ;)  We love ours.  Mara wore hers forever and we have one for Peyton for her celiac as well.  I swear by them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagerobynlynn83:
    imagehvanack:

You do know that Jess has them right, H? ;)  We love ours.  Mara wore hers forever and we have one for Peyton for her celiac as well.  I swear by them.

robynlynn83  how does it help celiac?  

• Options
    imageGenevieved:
    imagerobynlynn83:
    imagehvanack:

robynlynn83  how does it help celiac?  

Obviously not scientific in ANY WAY but it has really cut down on the headaches/stomachaches  my daughter gets.  Sounds hokey but it works for her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagerobynlynn83:
    imagehvanack:

I knew she has the bracelets (saw at FA and online) but didn't know if she has the necklaces and also if she can get them in the light color. I'll talk to you girls at TANKC today about them :) See you soon!

Holly
  • Options

We have a specialty store in Austin, TX that sells them.  They might have a website as well.  It is called Tiny Bird Organics.  You can also find them and the bracelets at www.teensyteether.com

My DD has one and loves to wear it.  She gets upset when I try to take it off of her.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"