Secondary IF
Options

New to Secondary IF

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this message board and I hope getting involved in this message board will help me. My sister thinks this well help with questions and encouragement. My husband and I have been trying for two years and have started fertility treatments in September. I'm now on fertility shots and I am scheduled to have a IUI done this month. If anyone else is going through  the same thing I would love for you to share your experience!

Re: New to Secondary IF

• Options
    Welcome to the board- hope your stay here is a short one!  This is a lovely supportive place full of wonderful women who are all in the same boat as you.  Wishing you all of the best with your upcoming IUI.
  • Options
    Thank you! I have PCOS and we were told that  my husband has a lot of sperm but only 10% of them are swimming so IUI is our best chance of getting pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you have to be here, but you are in a wonderfu, supportive place.  Lots of luck to you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Welcome!  Wishing you lots of luck on your IUI this cycle.  Hope you get that BFP soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    Welcome!  I hope your stay is short and sweet - this is a great board!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

imagebaileysmommy88:
    Thank you! I have PCOS and we were told that  my husband has a lot of sperm but only 10% of them are swimming so IUI is our best chance of getting pregnant.

I also have PCOS, and my husband's has slightly low morphology. 

I am glad you found the board.  Everyone here is so supportive, and it is nice to know that you have a place to go where people understand what you are going through.  I hope that your stay here is short!

DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Welcome! I'm sorry you have to be here but I'm happy you found us. This is a super-supportive group, and I've found it's a great place to share all of my inner crazies (about 2IF, I haven't let loose more than glimpses of the rest of my crazies, ha).  We've all been there one way or another.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"