Alabama Babies

I love spring!!!

Well, I used to until this morning.  I normally love the smell of everything growing and everything smelling so fresh.  This morning, as soon as I stepped out of my house, all I could smell was dirt.  The whole way to work, I felt like I had dirt clogging my nose because I couldn't stop smelling it.  I never thought I'd be so happy to be in my old musty building!!!  haha.  Please tell me this goes away!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I love spring!!!

• Your nose is super sensative right now! It has gotten some better for me. In my first trimester I couldn't stand they way my hubbys deodorant smelled or his body wash. Anything that was manly smelling grossed me out. I have gotten over it though, but new smells still bother me.
  • Did you drive by my house? We have had no grass in the yard for a week now. It smells like a fresh tilled garden.

I can't stand the smell of bacon when I'm pregnant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • We live out in the country a bit so I have a 30 minute drive to work.  I pass a bunch of farms on the way.  I think I may have to get some serious air fresheners for my car if it's going to be like this every day!!

If I start hating the smell of bacon, I'm going to cry... seriously.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Smell is something that hasn't been too bad for me. The only thing I smelled that made me sick was about a month ago my boss brought in fish to eat for lunch. It was something that had been baked and then he heated it up in the microwave. Ugh! It was awful but I'm not the only one who commented it smelled horrible. Hope the dirt smell goes away soon!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"