Cincinnati Babies
Options

hav2run

I need your professional medical advice :)

As you may have seen I had 2 epidurals Thursday.  I was told the first was a combined spinal/epidural, and I'm not sure about the second one.  The first went in easy in one try, the second took multiple attempts.

Then I had the bloodpatch for my headache on Friday morning, they injected about 20ml's back into me.  I've been obviously pretty sore from all that, but headache and neck pain was mostly gone...it was just mostly a dull soreness when I was discharged.

Since getting home I've had a slight headache start again, it's right above my eyes...exactly where the first one started.  And now I've got some pretty bad back pain, a few times when I've gone to stand up I almost fall down from the pain.  Does this sound abnormal?  I know they said it's possible that the first patch won't work...I'm just not sure what's normal and what's not.  I didn't have any pain like this after my epidural with Noah.

Re: hav2run

• Options
    Congratulations on the birth of Levi!  I can't wait to see photos.  I just sent you a rather long FBM.  I hope it helps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"