March 2011 Moms
Options

I'm about to die in these work clothes!!!

I seriously have two pairs of pants left to wear these days to work...it is ridiculous!  Plus they are not even that comfortable.  The others are so uncomfortable I can't even stand it.  Not to mention that my shirts barely cover all the way...if they even do! lol

Cannot wait for my last day next week just so I do not have to wear these work clothes! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm about to die in these work clothes!!!

• Options
    i have the same problem. i hate going to work or anywhere bc of my lack of clothes that fit me. they are so uncomfortable id rather stay in my pjs and in bed :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I feel for you ladies who have to wear work clothes every day!  I only have to "dress up" a few times a week for a couple of hours (I'm a full time student but I have to go into schools to work with my student teachers a couple of days a week) - and it sucks!  I've outgrown most of my "dress" things.

Personally, I'm excited that the weather is warming up enough that I can rock out in my gauchos for the next few weeks ;-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My last week of work was miserable, and I was already wearing dresses only.

Hang in there - I haven't worn anything but yoga pants since I've been on leave!  It's wonderful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have one pair that are actually comfortable and then a few dresses...and friday is jeans day.  Today I am wearing the exact same thing I did on Monday because it's comfortable and I just don't care!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary image image
  • Options
    I've been wearing the same pants for 3 days now...and I have two shirts that look appropriate...thinking of asking the boss if I can come in casual and just shut my door since my last 2 days i am not doing anything important. 
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options

imageBunintheOven311:
    I've been wearing the same pants for 3 days now...and I have two shirts that look appropriate...thinking of asking the boss if I can come in casual and just shut my door since my last 2 days i am not doing anything important. 

I so want to do that, but we have customer visitors tomorrow!  Even worse b/c I have to look presentable! lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know exactly what you mean.  I feel like I need to start wearing suspenders, because the belly is so big it keeps forcing down all my pants.  I feel like the bottom of my stomache has never seen this much sunshine!  :(
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

me too. I wish I could wear Pjs to work!!  Trying to look professional just isn't easy!

I'm thinking I will try to work from home a lot in the next couple of weeks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"