April 2011 Moms
Options

White flakes in urine - TMI

Over the past week or so, I thought I noticed little white flakes when I used the bathroom but they sank to the bottom of the toilet and it was hard to tell. I figured it's probably just mucus or something. Today at my Dr. appointment I definitely noticed at least 2 small pieces in the cup and asked about it. It looked like two small pieces of toilet paper. I remember my friend saying that when her water broke, it was when she went to the bathroom and she noticed what looked to be pieces of toilet paper in the toilet. I was worried that's what it is and asked the dr. at the appointment. They didn't give me any indication that was what it was, but just said that they would be sending it off to the lab to have it tested. With DS, my water was broke in the hospital, so I'm not sure what it looks like. Has anyone else experienced something like this? What did it turn out being? I hate waiting to find out. Sad

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: White flakes in urine - TMI

• Options
    I just got back from the doctor and I'd been noticing the same thing the past few days. Turns out it was just white blood cells because I have a UTI =( Hopefully that's not what yours is! 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Hopefully it's not a UTI, I've had no other symptoms/issues. I'm not overly concerned since I haven't had any other issues and try to stay level headed until I hear otherwise from the doctor. I spoke to my mom later today who is a L&D nurse and she said it could possibly be mucous as well.
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"