Options

So is there ever a situation in which

2»

Re: So is there ever a situation in which

• Options
    imageKirbus:
    imageBFab11:
    imagececeandme222:

If the parents of the deceased baby want to use the name again, then that is OK because it was the name they intended to use to begin with. I think using the name of a deceased adult is almost always appropriate. 

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I *think* it's the Jewish faith that believes that it's bad luck to name a baby after a deceased person. So not always, though personally I agree with you because it's a way to honor someone.

I actually think it's the other way around.  You're not supposed to name a baby after a living relative.  I broke the rule and LO's middle name is my dad's name and originally my mom thought it was strange but they came around to it. 

Also, ABC - I didn't realize you had a late term loss.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  

MarryMeBill - if you come back to check this, I am sorry for your loss as well, and congratulations on your new baby.

THANK YOU!  It is amazing how much you take for granted having a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.  You just assume things will work out because theydo for most people.  But I wouldn't call us unlucky, because Ethan's short life has forvever changed us.  We feel so blessed to have had a healthy baby boy now and LOVE our little Liamasaurous.  That is his nickname, because he makes noises like a dinasour :)

Stupid question, but I hardly ever post so I have no idea...how do you include a picture in your signatures?  It looks like I need a URL, and I a pretty computer savy, but I don't know how to get that for a picture I want to post.  I tried copying and pasting it in to the signature box while in edit mode but didn't work.  Please advise. 

Liam Joseph 1.18.2011 8 lbs., 8 oz. 20.5 long and a little slice of heaven. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star... Do you know how LOVED you are? Ethan Matthew, born still 1.20.2009 and forever in our hearts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"