Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Anyone else experience this? (birth control issue)

I'm on the mini-pill, but have been getting my period (or spotting) midway through the pack, rather than at the end.  Does this mean its not working?  Should I switch back to the regular pill?  (I still bf a little but my supply is super low, so it probably won't last much longer)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
12/1/11 BFP, missed m/c diagnosed @ 9w2d
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone else experience this? (birth control issue)

• Options
    I am on the mini pill. I haven't had any sort of bleeding. From my understanding, you're not supposed to get a period at the end because all the pills are active, but I believe spotting is normal for any birth control.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was on Loestrin 24 and had spotting mid month for five months. My OB changed my RX and no bleeding two months in a row. Maybe call your OB and see what they say. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was on the mini pill a long time ago, can't remember the brand, but I also had bleeding midway through the pack and went back to the regular pill. I don't know if it means that it's not working.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options
    I was on the mini pill and was basically getting two periods a month, some of them lasting up to 13 days (which is not normal for my cycle).  Everytime my period came, my supply tanked.  I stopped taking the mini pill on February 5th and haven't had a period since. 
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"