Babies on the Brain
Options

14 bags of lawn clippings that need to be moved

My dad got bored while they were visiting and cleaned up our yard.  We've had 14 bags of clippings sitting behind our house for our neighbors to enjoy (live on an alley) for almost a week now.  Pick-up is scheduled for tomorrow in the front of the house.  It is pouring rain outside.  MH seems to think he will melt.  Do I march my pregnant butt out there and move them myself, or look at them fester out back for another week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 14 bags of lawn clippings that need to be moved

• Options
    Do you have a neighborhood kid you can pay $10 to do it?
  • Options

imageakalutts:

If it wasn't already dark out I might consider that, but I don't feel right asking a kid to go out in the dark and rain and do it.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagewar_eagle:

imageakalutts:

If it wasn't already dark out I might consider that, but I don't feel right asking a kid to go out in the dark and rain and do it.   

I forgot that it isn't 5:30 everywhere else Stick out tongue

• Options

It turned out to be 18 bags.  And I did it.  And what do you know, I didn't melt and can still get in bed before 9:00. 

His brilliant plan--put a few bags in our trashcan, and then a few in each of our neighbor's trash cans.  

Fvcker. 

• Options
    imagewar_eagle:

It turned out to be 18 bags.  And I did it.  And what do you know, I didn't melt and can still get in bed before 9:00. 

His brilliant plan--put a few bags in our trashcan, and then a few in each of our neighbor's trash cans.  

Fvcker. 

He does know that unless he has permission that's illegal, right?

And good for you. I doubt I could have moved half that amount after the day I had today.

• Options
    imageakalutts:
    imagewar_eagle:

Fvcker. 

He does know that unless he has permission that's illegal, right?

And good for you. I doubt I could have moved half that amount after the day I had today.

We are friendly with all of them and he would have asked, but he doesn't realize that just two of those gigantic bags would fill someone's can.  We hardly have any trash b/c we recycle so much, but most of our neighbor's put out a full can each week without our added trash.  Dumbazz. 

• Options

Good for you!

At least your city will pick up bags if they are left by the curb.  Mine won't pick anything up unless it is in the city provided can or it is during the twice a year bulk pick up (which they often neglect to give notice about, jerks).  We picked up 8 bags of leaves of New Year's and it took 3 weeks before we had them all out of our garage.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"