Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Long Limbs?

So dd is a little peanut of a baby. she just over 6lbs right now, and 20 inches long (actually fairly tall girl) The funny thing I put on a 0-3 onesie today to go out in and it's huge in the body width, but only a little long in lenght, but her arms are already out growing the sleeves. I always had to roll up ds's sleeves on everything he's ever worn, so these long limbs are new to me... well I have monkey arms and legs as did my grams, but baby wise, it's new.

Anyone else finding this?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Long Limbs?

• Options
    DD was born 7 lbs 5 oz but 20 3/4 " long.  She isn't chubbing up much but she's grown out of her 3 mo sleepers because her feet and legs are too long.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    DD was born 9 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches. She's outgrown most of her 3 month onsies with the feet in because they are too short. The funny thing is that they are all still loose in the body so going up a size isn't really much of an option. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"