Natural Birth
Options

New here: Intro

Hi ladies!  I've been lurking here since my BFP and I've learned so much just from reading all of the posts on here.  I thought it was probably time to introduce myself and say "hi".

My EDD is September 29 and I'm planning a natural, hospital birth.  I'm  still decising whether to take Bradley classes or the self-study Hypnobirthing class.  DH and I have been together for 3 years, and married for 1 1/2.  This will be our first baby (and first grandchild on both sides, which is very exciting)!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!

Re: New here: Intro

• Options
    Im a natural birth lurker too...just wanted to say hi from the september board :):)
  • Options
    Hi!  Glad to see another September face over here!  Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats!  I don't have experience with hypnobirthing, but DH and I took Bradley classes with our first child and I think it helped extremely in being able to have a natural birth.

Good Luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have heard great things about Bradley, but I did hypnobirthing and LOVED it!  I think either way you can't go wrong.  Welcome and good luck, these ladies are great.
  • Options
    EcyEcy member

I've heard great things about both classes.  They can be fairly different so just read up and see what will fit the needs of you and your DH best.  My DH and I are taking Bradley classes.  We started them when I was 25 weeks and they are lasting for 12 weeks...so I won't be done until I am 37 weeks!  This is good because I wanted things to be fresh.  I love the bonding time between DH and I Smile

Good luck with whatever you choose and welcome to the board! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"