Illinois Babies

Travel System Stroller Advice Needed

I am 29 weeks pregnant and have completed my registry except for two items...the car seat and the stroller. My husband and I would like a travel system stroller but with so many out there I don't even know where to begin. We have been to the stores a few times and we like the Peg Perego line but don't know a lot about it. My husband also read that Saftey 1st makes the safest car seat...but I don't see a stroller/travel system that goes with it. Any advice and or experience you have would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much and I hope all of your pregnancies are going well!! 

Re: Travel System Stroller Advice Needed

• We have a Bumble Ride Indie and it has an attachment for a carseat.  

(sorry no clicky!) *mac computer*

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4085597

For our carseat we had the Graco sungride.  

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4375718

We love our Bumble Ride Indie, but I am not sure how much you are looking to spend.  

Good luck and congrats! :) 

31 months!
  • We too went with the Graco Snugride and have the Baby Jogger City Elite + car seat adaptor. We kept reading the good safety reviews of Graco so that's what we went with. Good luck, keep going to try them out and you'll get a feel for what you need, its so dependent on what your lifestyle and living situation is really...
  • Loading the player...
  • Most strollers have adapters to work with different carseats, so we didn't focus on the systems. We got a Graco Snugride and used it with our BOB and also borrowed a friends snap n go for when we didn't need the big stroller.

I know a number of people here and IRL who got the travel system but then didn't use the travel system stroller after their LO was out of the car seat. If you don't want to spend the money now, I would consider just getting a snap n go and buying the stroller you want for the long term once your LO is older. 

Good luck with whatever you decide!

• We have the Chicco Discovery system and love it.  It comes with the baby car seat and stroller.  I can't remember if the base for the car seat (the piece you leave in your car) comes with it or not.  Either way, it's a great system and I'd recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"