Multiples
Options

Baby Jogger City Select Double

Good morning-

I was just wondering if anyone has experience with their twins and this stroller.  I am not due until Oct but slowly trying to figure out things.  At first I was all about the City Mini but now I like the options of the City Select but is it worth the money?  Any input would be great!! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Baby Jogger City Select Double

• Options

i have owned MANY strollers and if i could only have one the Select would be the one. It's a GREAT stroller.

so many options - great ride, good space, fits easily around in stores, doc office, etc.  Worth the money for sure if you can afford it - i LOVE mine. I have had it for a year and use it almost every day.

• Options
    Thank you!  My DH and I went to BBB yesterday and were overwhelmed :)  Would you recommend a seperate DSNG or just getting the adapters for the carseats?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just got my City Select and am wishing I had gotten it from the get-go with carseat adapters.  I've got the DSNG ($15 from DH's coworker) and it's quite a bus, but it's so easy to keep the babies in their car seats, especially if I'm out alone with them.

Mine are almost 4m and we are just going to put them in the regular seats, fully reclined.

• Options

I'm like you: just trying to make sense of all this. But about a month or 6 weeks ago there were several discussions about this stroller (and others.) It seemed that no one had anything bad to say about it at all! Some said it was heavy but I think any stroller for multiples with good, sturdy construction is going to be heavy! At least, it seems to make sense. However, most women said they didn't want to shell out the $$ for the car seat adapters and instead just bought the DSG from CL for $20-50 to use for a while. Albeebaby.com seems to be the cheapest anyone found for the stroller and they are still on sale there for $400+ depending on color preference. They are last years models and clearing the way for the 2011 gear to come out so I'm not sure how much longer they will be on sale. If you youtube you can go on there as well and they have some reviews and it shows you all the features etc.! It's actually pretty cool and I never would have thought of youtube for that! 

GL!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a DSNG (free from friend) and a city select with the car seat adapters.  I am so glad we got the car seat adapters.  I used the DSNG for a few weeks while the adapters were on backorder.  It is a good stroller, but the city select is so much better.  It is compact and easy to push.  I still use the car seat adapters and my babies are 8 months old.  Worth the investment imo. 
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    i have used this stroller and this stroller alone from day one. i love it and really have no complaints. my friend lent me a dsng and i hated the way it handled and never used it, only the city select with the adapters.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"